• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Payday: My Successful January and Upcoming Catalog Shows!

In summary, Just had to be happy about it! I only did 1 show in January and still got a decent check - at least a day's wages at my regular job! Got to love it!
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Just had to be happy about it! I only did 1 show in January and still got a decent check - at least a day's wages at my regular job! Got to love it! :D ...and I have 2 catalog shows closing on 2/13. A cooking show on 2/28 and probably one more catalog show the 2nd half of the month...not bad for an INSANELY busy month in my personal life!

I'll get an okay paycheck today. But they will take out conference club from it so it'll be a little lower. Now I have to close both of my open shows before the next cut off so I can get paid again.

That's what's so awesome about this job.....we fit it in, when it fits for us!;)

(gotta go check my commissions now...)

I'm doing the happy dance - my check was over $650! Boy did I need it after the holidays!

Forgot to mention that was only for 3 shows! I wish they were all that big!

Last edited:
Wow Rhonda - good job!!!!

woohoo....my deposit is pending.I'm just glad because as a team we did our $4k and I'm out of relinquishment. Happy Dance goin' on here!!! :):):):):):):)

DebbieJ said:
woohoo....my deposit is pending.

I'm just glad because as a team we did our $4k and I'm out of relinquishment.

Happy Dance goin' on here!!! :):):):):):):)

Yeah Debbie!!!! Cheering for you...

(Especially since I "saw" part of the story - that was an AWESOME surprise and just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

janetupnorth said:
Yeah Debbie!!!! Cheering for you...

(Especially since I "saw" part of the story - that was an AWESOME surprise and just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yeah, I had a HORRIBLE January on a personal level so it was so nice to not have to worry about pulling out of my third month of relinquishment in February when the heat would be on.

Way to go everyone! I'm hoping for a lot better in February, January went downhill a little. My 2nd lowest month ever and I was still over $1000!

wadesgirl said:
Way to go everyone! I'm hoping for a lot better in February, January went downhill a little. My 2nd lowest month ever and I was still over $1000!

In commission?!?! :eek:

ChefJoyJ said:
In commission?!?! :eek:
Sorry, no, in sales. But I did have a $1000 paycheck last April and a $1300 paycheck last September. It is possible!

I have $1000 commission checks on a regular basis. It's all about consistency.

DebbieJ said:
I have $1000 commission checks on a regular basis. It's all about consistency.

I agree! I would love more $1000 paychecks. Hopefully by changing my business in March I can get more.

I'm doing the happy dance becauseMy paycheck was $850!! WHOO HOO HOO!!

My goal is $800-$1000 every month...that would be incredible! Right now, w/ just 2 shows, my monthly commission was just over $400...so, I'm hoping once I build my business more and get more shows (I have 4 + a catty in Feb), it will be possible. I figure, triple my show #'s and I should at least double my commission from this month. :love:

Wadesgirl - my :eek: was b/c you said it was your second lowest month. I figured...second lowest month, still got a payday of over $1000 - I want to know her secret! :D

ChefJoyJ said:
My goal is $800-$1000 every month...that would be incredible! Right now, w/ just 2 shows, my monthly commission was just over $400...so, I'm hoping once I build my business more and get more shows (I have 4 + a catty in Feb), it will be possible. I figure, triple my show #'s and I should at least double my commission from this month. :love:

Wadesgirl - my :eek: was b/c you said it was your second lowest month. I figured...second lowest month, still got a payday of over $1000 - I want to know her secret! :D
Joy, that's great for two shows! Especially since you haven't received your 2% increase yet!

DebbieJ said:
woohoo....my deposit is pending.

I'm just glad because as a team we did our $4k and I'm out of relinquishment.

Happy Dance goin' on here!!! :):):):):)

Way to go Deb!!!

I have been fortunionate never to go into relinquishment...one month I needed $800 in sales on the second to last day of the month!!:cry: And I got on the phone and got the orders :D !!

I am happy to say that this is the best January I have ever had and loving my paycheck!!! A little over $2000!!! :sing: :sing:

ChefJoyJ said:

I know, I didn't even think about that.

My $1300 paycheck was only 6 shows. Two of the shows were over $1100 but I felt really proud about that month. I don't remember how many shows I did to get my first $1000 paycheck but I've never done more than 4 shows in a month normally. It is very doable.

My commission is not showing up on CC. Is everyone else's there or are you just checking with your bank?

Just checking my bank.

Hey Ellen--My commission is not showing up either, but I know that it is in the bank because I checked with my bank this morning.

My $27 posted! whoo hoo!! lol I basically took the month of January off. I desperately needed a break. My sales averaged $5000 for October, November & December. It went down to $450 in January...and I was fine with that. February is heating up! I have 7 cooking shows and 6 catalog shows left in the month. Already turned in one cat. show. Now I just have to hope the S/S season starts off strong. Keep up the good work everyone!

Tammy

What is "It's Payday - Yeah!"?

"It's Payday - Yeah!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It is a monthly event where consultants can earn extra rewards and bonuses based on their sales and performance.

How do I participate in "It's Payday - Yeah!"?

To participate in "It's Payday - Yeah!", you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef. You can then track your sales and progress on the Pampered Chef website or app and earn rewards and bonuses accordingly.

What rewards and bonuses can I earn through "It's Payday - Yeah!"?

The rewards and bonuses offered through "It's Payday - Yeah!" vary each month. They can include free products, discounted products, bonus commissions, and even special trips and experiences. You can find the specific details for each month's promotion on the Pampered Chef website or app.

Is "It's Payday - Yeah!" available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

Currently, "It's Payday - Yeah!" is only available in the United States, Canada, and Germany. However, we are constantly expanding and looking for ways to offer this promotion to more consultants in other countries.

Can I combine "It's Payday - Yeah!" rewards with other offers or promotions?

The rewards and bonuses earned through "It's Payday - Yeah!" cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, you can still earn regular commissions and discounts on top of your "It's Payday - Yeah!" rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aurora
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • iddlebiddle