• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Official!! Fall Sell a Thon July 1-31

In summary, the Fall Sell a Thon is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants where they can earn extra rewards and incentives by selling products during the month of July. It takes place from July 1st to July 31st. To participate, consultants simply need to continue selling products as usual during the month of July. Various rewards and incentives are available, such as extra commission, free products, and exclusive merchandise. Consultants need to meet a minimum sales goal to qualify for the rewards, and this goal will be communicated by their team leader. Other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef can still be participated in during the Fall Sell a Thon, but sales from these promotions will not count towards the rewards and incentives for the Fall
Game on!!! Ladies and gentleman pick up the phone. It's time to crank up your "smile and dial" calls!

Great month too for hosts....push for those $650 shows for THEM to get the bonus more free stuff, and you can earn big product rewards. 2-3 shows above that level would hit the $1500 level. Very nice.

Way to go, PC! I got my June Consultant News yesterday!

for once this will work in my favor!!! my july is looking amazing!! usally when there is a sell a thon i always have a bad month. I'm even more pumped now thanks for the heads up :)

This could go either way for me. I have several travel plans during July but am hoping to have a great month in between!

1. What is the Fall Sell a Thon and when does it take place?

The Fall Sell a Thon is a special promotion where Pampered Chef consultants can earn extra rewards and incentives by selling products during the month of July. It takes place from July 1st to July 31st.

2. How do I participate in the Fall Sell a Thon?

To participate, simply continue selling Pampered Chef products as you normally would during the month of July. Your sales will automatically count towards the Fall Sell a Thon rewards and incentives.

3. What rewards and incentives are available during the Fall Sell a Thon?

There are various rewards and incentives available, such as extra commission, free products, and exclusive merchandise. The specific rewards and incentives offered may vary each year.

4. Do I need to meet a certain sales goal to qualify for the Fall Sell a Thon rewards?

Yes, in order to earn the rewards and incentives, you will need to meet a minimum sales goal. This sales goal will be communicated to you by your Pampered Chef team leader.

5. Can I still participate in other Pampered Chef promotions during the Fall Sell a Thon?

Yes, you can still participate in other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef during the Fall Sell a Thon. However, sales from other promotions will not count towards the Fall Sell a Thon rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies