• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Now $200 in Show Sales (No Longer $150). . .

In summary, to qualify for these consultant promotions, you must submit at least two cooking shows, four catalog shows, two fundraiser shows, and/or six wedding showers of at least $200 in guest sales (before tax and shipping). Voting for the spring/summer favorite product will begin on Feb. 2 and end on Feb. 15, 2013.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
to qualify for these consultant promotions

Note: To receive the crossbody bag free, at least TWO Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $200 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be submitted Feb. 1 through midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2013.

To receive one favorite spring product free, at least FOUR Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $200 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be submitted between Feb. 1 and midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2013.

To receive a second favorite product free, at least SIX Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $200 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be submitted between Feb. 1 and midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2013.

I don't know where you got that from but from the Pampered Chef website under Promotions Calendar -> 3 Ways to Make February Fabulous! -> see the details:

Note: To receive the crossbody bag free, at least TWO Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be submitted Feb. 1 through midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2013.

To recieve the Crossbody Bag free, at least TWO Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/ or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be submitted Feb. 1 through midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2013.

To receive one favorite product free, at least FOUR Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be submitted Feb. 1 through midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2013. To receive a second favorite product free, at least SIX Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be submitted Feb. 1 through midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2013.

Voting for the spring/summer favorite product will begin on Feb. 2 and end on Feb. 15, 2013. On Feb. 2, an email including a link to the favorite product survey will be sent to Consultants registered for the Feb. 2 Spring Launch. On Feb. 9, an email including a link to the survey will be sent to Consultants registered for the Feb. 9 Spring Launch. On Feb. 11, an email with a link to the survey will be sent to all other Consultants. If you do not have an email address, you may vote for your favorite product by clicking the link in the Feb. 12 PC NewsWire. Each Consultant is eligible to vote a maximum of one time. The selected favorite products earned by submitting 4 and 6 Shows will be announced in the Feb. 19 PC NewsWire.

Last edited:
That is crazy. They JUST changed this information. I copied and pasted from Consultant's Corner.

It's possible they had the Canada info up on our website in error or someone just put it in wrong and then it was caught. Whatever, there is no change at this time! Whew! :)

Hi there,As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to share some tips on how to qualify for these consultant promotions. First and foremost, make sure to plan ahead and book your Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, and Wedding Showers in advance. This will give you enough time to reach the required number of shows and sales.Another great tip is to promote these promotions to your customers and potential hosts. Let them know about the free crossbody bag and favorite spring products they can receive by hosting a show with you during the specified time frame. This will not only encourage them to book a show, but also help you reach your goals.Additionally, make sure to follow up with your existing hosts and customers to see if they would like to book a show during this time. You can also offer incentives or rewards for those who book a show and help you reach your goals.Lastly, stay organized and keep track of your shows and sales. This will help you stay on top of your progress and make any necessary adjustments to reach your goals.I hope these tips help you qualify for these promotions and achieve success as a Pampered Chef consultant. Best of luck to you!Warmly,

What does "It's Now $200 in Show Sales (No Longer $150)" mean?

This means that the required minimum amount of sales for a show to qualify for host rewards has been increased from $150 to $200.

Why was the minimum show sales amount increased?

The minimum show sales amount was increased to provide better rewards and benefits for our hosts, and to ensure the sustainability and success of our business.

Do I still qualify for host rewards if my show only has $150 in sales?

No, with the new policy, the minimum amount of show sales required for host rewards is now $200. However, you can still earn rewards by reaching that amount or more.

What kind of rewards can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items based on the total sales of your show.

How can I increase my show sales to reach the new minimum requirement?

You can increase your show sales by inviting more guests, promoting your show on social media, and highlighting the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show. You can also offer incentives or bundle deals to encourage your guests to make larger purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • Kitchen2u