• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's my 2 year PC Anniversary

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
:thumbup: And what a fun 2 years! :D

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Congratulations!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Congratulations!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Thanks ladies! Here's the funny background. My step-sister used to do Pampered Chef in the 90's & was constantly trying to recruit me back then. I said no repeatedly. I was a Police Dispatcher working shift work & constantly on call. I just didn't see it happening back then.

In '08, a friend invited me to go to a PC Party with her. The consultant was doing her hosting spiel and the whole time I was thinking ... I am NOT hosting a show! When I went to checkout, she did the full service checkout & asked if I wanted to host. I caved & said yes!

My husband HATED PC. He was convinced that they were over priced and that you could get stuff just as good at Wal-Mart. The day I hosted my show, he planned to not be in the house. But when his close friend arrived along side his wife, my hubby decided to stay since the other guy wanted to stay.

Brian (my husband) and Jerard were the entertainment for the day. They played to see how fast they could make the salad spinner go, they beat the crap out of the food chopper & played with the knives. After the party was done and everyone had left ... my husband looked at me with a sincere look on his face & admitted that Pampered Chef had some nice stuff! I laughed & agreed, shocked that he had changed his mind in one interactive demo! He said that he knew I loved the product and thought that I should call "that girl" back over here & talk to her about the business opportunity. I was hesitant, but called her & she came back that same night. She reviewed all the materials with me & Brian. He was sold & urged me to just do it!

I told her that if I did it, I would just be staying active for the discount (to support my addiction to the product). I had zero intentions of really working the business, building a team, etc. And I did exactly that for the first 17 months! August rolled around & a recruit dropped in my lap. Here I am 7 months later with 6 girls on my team and waiting for one more to become a Sr. Consultant so that I can promote to Director! We already have the sales, we are just waiting on the structure.

Amazing how things can change so quickly! LOL

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
awesome story Sheila!!! Congratulations on your 2 year PC anniversary!!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Congrats! Great story....isn't life funny? Goes back to the law of timing....I'm so happy that you're doing so well and STILL loving the PC life. =)

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
Congrats!!! I love your story!!!
My 2 yr anniversary was Feb 28, so we were newbies together!!! I knew there was a reason I really like you!
WHAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Congrat's Sheila. It is so much fun to see your business grow!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Thanks ladies! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Personal Introduction
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views