• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Midnight in Chicago...........

In summary, "It's Midnight in Chicago" is a set of kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef that are designed for late-night cooking and snacking. The set includes a mini spatula, pizza cutter, cheese knife, snack bowl, and a cookbook with easy and delicious late-night recipes. Each item can also be purchased separately, but buying the whole set will save money. All products are dishwasher safe and can be used for various kitchen tasks, not just late-night use.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
So I am officially a Team Leader! WaHoooooooo! I'm excited about the new career plan and working my way up to director. Congratulations to all the new Team Leaders and especially to Senior Consultants! You rock!

Congratulations! I'm working with a couple of people, hopefully I'll join you all soon!

I am a team leader to I am really excited.

ME TOO ME TOO!!! Congrats all!

Now only if I can figure out how to order May's guest specials!!?!?!? I didn't earn them! :-(

Congrats everyone!!! :) I am patiently waiting for THE call from home office! My 5th recruit qualified yesterday!!!

What is "It's Midnight in Chicago"?

"It's Midnight in Chicago" is a set of kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef that are specifically designed for late-night cooking and snacking.

What does the set include?

The set includes a mini spatula, a pizza cutter, a cheese knife, a snack bowl, and a cookbook with easy and delicious late-night recipes.

Can I purchase the items separately?

Yes, each item in the "It's Midnight in Chicago" set can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the entire set will save you money compared to buying each item individually.

Are the products in the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "It's Midnight in Chicago" set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Is this set only for late-night use?

No, while the set is specifically designed for late-night cooking and snacking, the products can be used at any time of day for various kitchen tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cooknjess