• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Here - It's Here!!! My Cool & Serve Is Here!

show. Mine just shipped today! :DMine shipped on the 19th. I am soooo excited!!Mine shipped today! Wahoo!!!Mine shipped today! Wahoo!!!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So excited - it looks GREAT! I can't wait to show it off at my show tomorrow!

Congratulations, Becky! I earned mine on May 2nd and am still waiting!

Mine came today, to--just in time. I have expos today and tomorrow and a show tomorrow afternoon.

I just checked mine and it is being delievered tomorrow

YEA

:chef:

I'm very envious! :D

Mine will be delivered tomorrow :)

Mine comes tomorrow too.

I forget how to track shipment status one items that I earned.

Sure, Becky, rub it in why don't you ;) Mine's coming tomorrow at least.

Now who is going to be the first one to put everything, even the inserts, in the dishwasher? Still not convinced on that aspect of it.

Mine shipped on the 19th. I am soooo excited!!

whiteyteresa said:
I just checked mine and it is being delievered tomorrow

YEA

:chef:

How do you check to see if it is on it's way?

So excited.....I have a show on Sunday that I would love to take it to.

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow!! Wahoo!!!

Mine is not coming till Tuesday...and I have a booth tonight too, darn it.

mine was shipped yesterday, can't wait to get it, see it, touch it and show it off :D

Mine is due to arrive on Tuesday. I really was hoping to have it this weekend to show off at 2 different places I am going but will take the CN with me to show it off and hope I get orders and bookings for June. At least I will have it in time for a Memorial Day cookout!

:sing:TOMORROW, TOMORROW...:sing:

Can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine!!! YIPPEE!!!! I really like it and I think the price point is going to be perfect.

:( mine just shipped today.... not getting it till wednesday

I submitted my second show on the 15 and mine isn't showing anything yet. Is that normal?

Mine just shipped today and won't be here until next Thursday.

lesliec said:
I submitted my second show on the 15 and mine isn't showing anything yet. Is that normal?

mine didnt show anything either, but since my only other order with a g (instead of k) was my kit and was: my consultant number g 001 i tried searching fedex for g002 and found it

Thanks, LFG, I tried, but mine isn't showing anything yet doing it that way either. Guess I'll wait till tomorrow and try again.

These orders do not show up on your shipment or adjustment screens in the shipping area of CC.

Once they are shipped they show up on the main page under frequently visited links. Click on product adjustments, then follow the prompts for the option of not knowing the show number. You take that number and then open the shipment screen and click on any tracking number. Then click on track by reference. Leave account # blank. In the next field put the number you got off the product adjustment chart (it will be your consultant number G and 4 numbers) and add 01 to the end of it, click down to enter country and zip and submit.

Kenzie09 said:
me too! =/ lol

Me three (being jealous), but I'm also really happy for all of you! I can't wait to see it in person, and, blessedly, my team member earned it, so hopefully I'll see it soon.

Mine is set to arrive tomorrow too! Yahoo! Have a fundraiser and bridal shower Sun and Tues!

I finally figured out how to find the shipping status :] It shipped today so I wont get it until next Tuesday. SO happy though!

It garnered lots of interest at last night's spring carnival. I can't wait to show it off at today's expo and party.

Tuesday for mine. bummer I couldn't have it yesterday when I made fruit trays for our soccer party. Used my chilzanne for those

Mine is supposed to be here today. WHAHOOOO!!! I hope it gets here before my show!!

Just checked and mine is set to arrive on Wed :) Can't wait!!

My husband brought mine to me today! I love it!

wadesgirl said:
My husband brought mine to me today! I love it!

what a nice husband. :D

mine is showing shipped, but isn't in Fedex yet, so I am hopefull, although it will probably be here late next week from what I am seeing on here.

GOT IT!! WOW! I think that people will REALLY be impressed when they see it. HO has done a fabulous job showing all it's features but seeing it really hits the ball out of the park! And I am not worried about $42. I really think people will see the value when they see it.

Lots of interest again at today's expo and the later show.

I KNOW I earned it!! WHERE IS MINE!?!? I don't see a shipment status!!!!

emiscookin said:
I KNOW I earned it!! WHERE IS MINE!?!? I don't see a shipment status!!!!

It doesn't show up in the shipment status. You can see if you can find the order in the adjustment area.

ChefBeckyD said:
what a nice husband. :D
He didn't have much of a choice! It was delivered on Friday, I wasn't going to be home until Sunday! I wasn't going to wait all weekend.

It's heavier than I thought! But that makes it nice.

RATS!! I'm moving and I did a change of address, but I don't think the system updated so now its being shipped to the old address and arriving the day we are suppose to be leaving. We had planned to leave early Tues. morning, I guess we're going to have to stick around until it comes. NO WAY am I leaving without it.

On a bright note. This is my first incentive that I earned being with PC for a year and half. Yay!!

wadesgirl said:
It doesn't show up in the shipment status. You can see if you can find the order in the adjustment area.

I saw that earlier, but...I couldn't really understand what she was saying to do. :confused:

What will the name of the shipment be??

YEA! I got mine! I tracked it this morning and it said it was to arrive on Tuesday, but then my FEDEX guy showed up early and it was here! :)

got it yesterday. what a nice surprise since I was thinking it would not arrive until very end of May or even early June. And happy to say that I LOVE it. Think it is a perfect size. Not too big or too small. Can't wait to show it off!

emiscookin said:
I saw that earlier, but...I couldn't really understand what she was saying to do. :confused:

What will the name of the shipment be??
You don't need to go on the shipment status of Consultant's Corner. I did just so I could get onto Fed Ex's website. If you click on any order you have, you then want to go to the link on the page where you can track a shipment by reference number (the number you are using is not a tracking number, but a reference number). I re-wrote directions for team members and this is what I wrote. Some got it first try, others didn't. The Fedex page is what is confusing people.

Log on to Consultant's Corner
Go to "Product Adjustment"
Click that you agree to the policy
Click "can't remember show number"
You should have one that has a "G" in it.
That should be it.
Write down the whole number which will be your consultant number, the letter "G" then there will be a 4 digits number.

Then click out of that, and go to the Fedex website.
Click that you want to track a shipment by reference number.
Where it asks for a reference number type in the series of numbers with a G in it from Consultant's Corner then type "01" at the end of that number and this is the reference number.

You may have to type in your zip code as well.

If you can not get it. PM me your information and I would be glad to look it up for you.:)

baychef said:
You don't need to go on the shipment status of Consultant's Corner. I did just so I could get onto Fed Ex's website. If you click on any order you have, you then want to go to the link on the page where you can track a shipment by reference number (the number you are using is not a tracking number, but a reference number). I re-wrote directions for team members and this is what I wrote. Some got it first try, others didn't. The Fedex page is what is confusing people.

Log on to Consultant's Corner
Go to "Product Adjustment"
Click that you agree to the policy
Click "can't remember show number"
You should have one that has a "G" in it.
That should be it.
Write down the whole number which will be your consultant number, the letter "G" then there will be a 4 digits number.

Then click out of that, and go to the Fedex website.
Click that you want to track a shipment by reference number.
Where it asks for a reference number type in the series of numbers with a G in it from Consultant's Corner then type "01" at the end of that number and this is the reference number.

You may have to type in your zip code as well.

If you can not get it. PM me your information and I would be glad to look it up for you.:)

Another thing that confuses people is "adjustment". Product adjustment is on CC home page under frequently visited links NOT under the shipment link "adjustment status". If it is not there it hasn't shipped yet.

Once you have the number, instead of going to the fed ex site you can go the our shipment area on CC and cick on any shipping "tracking #". At the top of the FedEx shipping page is a drop down "track". Click on "track by reference". Skip the "account no." and put the # you found in the "enter reference" box. The number is your consultant #, G and 4 digits. (ex: 123456G0012) add 01 to the end. Tab down to add United States, then your zip code. Scroll over to click on "Track". It will then show up.

BethCooks4U said:
Another thing that confuses people is "adjustment". Product adjustment is on CC home page under frequently visited links NOT under the shipment link "adjustment status". If it is not there it hasn't shipped yet.

Once you have the number, instead of going to the fed ex site you can go the our shipment area on CC and cick on any shipping "tracking #". At the top of the FedEx shipping page is a drop down "track". Click on "track by reference". Skip the "account no." and put the # you found in the "enter reference" box. The number is your consultant #, G and 4 digits. (ex: 123456G0012) add 01 to the end. Tab down to add United States, then your zip code. Scroll over to click on "Track". It will then show up.

Except that mine never showed up there until after I got it. Mine are almost never there until after I receive them. I also can't do adjustments until a few days after I get them - my shows are never on the adjustments page until a couple days after I get them.

Thank you Ann and Beth! :)

Got mine and love it, cant wait to show it off tomorrow night at my show!!

I got mine on Saturday but didn't have time to look at it. I finally had a chance yesterday and I LOVE IT. We are having a Memorial Day Picnic and I am trying to decide what I should make to serve in it..LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • PoseyMom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies