• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Ask to Take Over Bridal Registry from Another Consultant?

I
icerneaccorie
I have a client who thought when she went to PC.Com to sign up for bridal reg she would get me because we live in the same town. I just talked to her mom today and found out she was getting married and told her about PC reg, she continued to tell me that "tami" already signed up and had the cards ready to go out. When I told her mom she must of gotten another consultant the mom was worried and wanted me to do the bridal reg.

So I guess my questions is, the invites havent gone out and mom is having Tami calling me back, should I ask her to cancel and redo it with me? Tami and her mother have been clients of mine for a year.

When I titled this It's happen again, becasue a client had called HO for me and they gave him to my director who ended up signing him.

HELP! What should I do?

If they want you and thought they'd get you when they signed up for the registry then have them cancel the registry and do it again through your website - or have them cancel it and offer to do the new one for her to save her time.

I would set it up for her. The cards just say www.pamperedchef.com so as long as she is registered with you as her consultant, then you still get the credit for her registry sales.

Got it thanks. I'm going to call her today before she forgets to call me.

switch it!
Attached are the cards I print for them. They fit on the avery business cards

Attachments

• registry card.doc
    104 KB · Views: 217
  • registry card.doc
    104 KB · Views: 229

1. Should I ask to take over the bridal registry from another consultant?

It ultimately depends on the specific situation and your relationship with the client and the other consultant. However, before making a decision, it is important to consider the potential consequences and how it may affect your business and relationship with both parties.

2. Why did my client get another consultant for their bridal registry?

There could be a variety of reasons why your client chose another consultant, such as convenience, recommendation from a friend or family member, or a previous positive experience with the other consultant. It is important to communicate with your client and understand their reasoning before making any decisions.

3. Should I ask the other consultant to cancel and redo the bridal registry with me?

This can be a delicate situation, so it is important to approach it with caution and respect for the other consultant. If you have a good relationship with the other consultant, it may be worth discussing the situation with them and finding a mutually beneficial solution. However, if you do not have a strong relationship with the other consultant, it may be best to respect their business and not ask them to cancel and redo the registry with you.

4. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Communication is key in preventing situations like this from happening. Make sure to regularly communicate with your clients and remind them of the services you offer, including bridal registries. It may also be helpful to have a clear system in place for handling bridal registries to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

5. What should I do if a client contacts HO and is given to another consultant?

If you have a good relationship with your client, you can reach out to them and see if they would like to switch to you as their consultant. However, it is important to respect HO's decision and not pressure your client into switching if they are happy with their current consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
micocina
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies