• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering JFK: 50 Years Later - Watch the Full Coverage on CBS News

In summary, fifty years ago, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, and the entire country was consumed by shock and grief. CBS News will be streaming their four-day coverage of the event, starting at the exact moment of the announcement. This coverage is a significant opportunity to remember and honor President Kennedy and his legacy, which continues to impact our country and the world.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
It's been fifty years, today, since President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. It was one of those events where everyone remembers where they were, and what they were doing, when the news broke. I was in school, returning from noon recess and getting ready for afternoon classes, when I heard the distressing news.

The entire country ground to a halt for four days, first the shock and disbelief that the president had been cut down. We saw the assassin murdered, live on television, by nightclub owner, Jack Ruby. We watched the miles of people waiting in line to pay tribute to the slain president's coffin in the capitol rotunda. And we watched the funeral procession, with the haunting drum tattoo accompanying the horse-drawn caisson carrying the coffin, to President Kennedy's grave at Arlington National Cemetery.

CBS News, in honor of the anniversary, is going to stream the entire CBS News four day, wall to wall coverage, of the assassination. It will begin at 1:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, the exact moment that CBS News interrupted regular broadcasting to bring the announcement to the nation.

All of the 50th anniversary coverage will be available here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/feature/jfkassassination/

The streaming coverage will be directly available here beginning on Friday, Nov. 22:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/jfk-assassination/

I believe a movie is coming out about the story? Interesting, but not sure I want to see it in a theater.

It's hard to believe it's been fifty years since that tragic day. I wasn't alive at the time, but I've heard so much about it from my parents and grandparents. It's one of those events that has left a lasting impact on our country and the world. I think it's important to remember and honor President Kennedy and his legacy, and I'm grateful that CBS News is providing this streaming coverage for those who may not have been able to witness it live. It's a powerful way to pay tribute and reflect on such a significant moment in history.

What is the "It's Been Fifty Years" collection?

The "It's Been Fifty Years" collection is a special anniversary line of cookware and kitchen tools designed to celebrate fifty years of Pampered Chef's commitment to quality and innovation.

What types of products are included in the "It's Been Fifty Years" collection?

The "It's Been Fifty Years" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as a stainless steel skillet, a stoneware baking dish, a bamboo cutting board, and a silicone spatula.

What makes the "It's Been Fifty Years" collection different from other Pampered Chef products?

The "It's Been Fifty Years" collection features special edition designs and colors, as well as high-quality materials and craftsmanship to commemorate our 50 years of excellence.

Can I purchase the "It's Been Fifty Years" collection online?

Yes, the "It's Been Fifty Years" collection is available for purchase on our website, as well as through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the "It's Been Fifty Years" collection?

Yes, for a limited time, customers can receive a free "It's Been Fifty Years" cookbook with the purchase of any item from the collection. Additionally, there may be other special offers and discounts available, so be sure to check our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Back