• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Declutter Your Office and Focus on One Business?

In summary, "It's All Gotta Go..." is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where discounted prices are offered on select products to make room for new inventory. The promotion happens a few times a year, usually during seasonal changes or new product launches, and is available to anyone, regardless of customer status. However, quantities are limited and products are first-come, first-served. The discounted products are still covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee and customers can stay updated on the available products by subscribing to the newsletter or following on social media.
chefshelley59
I have decided I'm going to (really need to) focus on one business and I have the most recruits and shows with my other business. I can't be distracted anymore with this stuff in my office. If anyone is interested PM me for a list if you are interested.
Thank you all for the great ideas.

I just sent you a pm thanks

I just sent you a PM also

sent you a pm

Thank you Shelley! I can't wait to get my stuff!:D

I sent you a PM, too!

I just sent you a PM.

1. What is "It's All Gotta Go..."?

"It's All Gotta Go..." is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where we offer discounted prices on select products to make room for new inventory.

2. How often does the "It's All Gotta Go..." promotion happen?

The "It's All Gotta Go..." promotion happens a few times a year, usually during seasonal changes or when we have new products launching.

3. Can anyone take advantage of the "It's All Gotta Go..." promotion?

Yes, anyone can take advantage of the "It's All Gotta Go..." promotion, whether you are a new or existing customer. However, quantities are limited and products are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

4. Are the discounted products in "It's All Gotta Go..." still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all of the products included in the "It's All Gotta Go..." promotion are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

5. How can I stay updated on the products included in "It's All Gotta Go..."?

You can stay updated on the products included in the "It's All Gotta Go..." promotion by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media. We also send out email notifications to our customers when the promotion is happening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jasonmva
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • christinaspc