• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan a Successful It's a Wrap Show: Recipes, Ideas, and More!

In summary, an "It's a Wrap Theme Show" is a cooking demonstration that focuses on recipes and techniques involving wraps. It is designed for all levels of cooking experience and features a variety of recipes, including options for dietary restrictions. Products used in the show can be purchased and hosting a show with friends and family can earn incentives and free products.
Bren706
Gold Member
Does anybody have any flyers, recipes, show outlines, (anything), etc. for a It's a Wrap show. I did find the recipe charts from the 2004 Its a wrap Kitchen show on consultants corner. If you can share your ideas for your shows that would be appreciated. I have a July 8th host that is interested.

Those were great hands-on shows. Do some prep, show how the tools work to finish up prepping the ingredients, then let everyone make their own.

Some tips to share:
Wrap the wraps in parchment paper, twisting the ends like candy to keep them closed. You can then peel it like a banana to eat.
Keep wraps chilled for serving on the Chillzanne Rectangle Server.

Thanks Ann. Do you offer a variety of the types of wraps? Such as a Deli, Antipasto, Southwestern Turkey, etc? or do you keep it to 1-2 recipes?

I would keep it simple... Maybe offer one with a meat and one without, but using mostly the same ingredients.

I usually did 1. We made all 4 at a cluster meeting once, and it was nice to try them all. But it would be way too expensive, too much work, and too confusing to do that at a show.

If you want to do a second recipe, an easy dessert would pair nicely (like the cool and creamy chocolate fondue or chocolate chip cannoli dip - those use crunchy dippers so there's some textural variety in the food you serve).

Does anyone have the California Wrap recipe from the It's Good for You cookbook that they would like to post?

What exactly is an "It's a Wrap Theme Show"?

An "It's a Wrap Theme Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that focuses on recipes and techniques involving wraps. Our Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through the process of creating delicious and creative recipes using various types of wraps, such as tortillas, lettuce, and rice paper.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend this theme show?

No, absolutely not! Our theme shows are designed for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants will walk you through each step of the recipes and provide tips and tricks along the way. It's a great opportunity to learn new skills and gain confidence in the kitchen.

What types of recipes will be featured in the "It's a Wrap Theme Show"?

Our theme shows feature a variety of recipes that are perfect for wraps, such as chicken salad wraps, veggie wraps, and even dessert wraps. Our consultants will also provide alternative options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options.

Can I purchase the products used in the "It's a Wrap Theme Show"?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants will have all the necessary Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the show. You can also contact your consultant after the show to place an order or host your own show to earn free and discounted products.

Can I bring my friends and family to the "It's a Wrap Theme Show"?

Of course! Our theme shows are a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and delicious cooking experience. We also offer incentives for hosting a show, so it's a great opportunity to earn free products while having a great time with your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies