• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Items Under $20 - Let's Share What We Find!

In summary, the Catalog Items Under $20 collection offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories perfect for everyday cooking and baking tasks. These items can also be purchased as gifts and are often on sale or discounted. There is also a satisfaction guarantee, allowing for returns or exchanges within a specified time frame.
twilcox
Hi everyone. I have been looking for a list of items in the catalog under 20.00. Has anyone made one recently? If not, I think I will throw one together and share with everyone. THANK YOU :)

Check under 'flyers' - there was one around the holidays, but I'm not sure of the price point. You may be able to use that. There are also some great brochures that Jane has posted in the past for Dorms, baby, etc. that are really well done. They aren't necessarily under $20, but are great to give customers ideas for gifts. Of course, if you do create one and share, those of us who aren't good at that stuff will greatly appreciate you!!:love:

You can also print a list of products by price on CC....most of the items on the first page are under $20. I usually take this and highlight everything under $20.

Jendill that is an awesome idea. Actually, the whole first page, first column of the second page and about 12 items in the second column are $20 and under!! I have to show this to my potential recruit, her friends think our products are terrific however they think too expensive.

Hi there! I'm so glad you're interested in finding affordable items in our catalog. I haven't personally made a list recently, but I would be more than happy to help you out. I know there are plenty of great items under $20 that are perfect for everyday use or as gifts. I'll compile a list and share it with you and the rest of the group. Thank you for suggesting this idea! Happy cooking!

What types of items can I find in the Catalog Items Under $20 collection?

In the Catalog Items Under $20 collection, you can find a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories such as spatulas, measuring cups, baking sheets, and more. These items are perfect for everyday cooking and baking tasks.

Are the items in the Catalog Items Under $20 collection of good quality?

Yes, the items in the Catalog Items Under $20 collection are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We stand behind the quality of our products and want our customers to have a great experience using them.

Can I purchase items from the Catalog Items Under $20 collection as gifts?

Absolutely! Many of our customers love to give items from this collection as gifts to friends and family members who love to cook or bake. With a wide range of options, you can find the perfect gift for any occasion within this collection.

Do you offer any sales or discounts on items in the Catalog Items Under $20 collection?

Yes, we often have sales and promotions on items in the Catalog Items Under $20 collection. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and discounts.

Can I return or exchange items from the Catalog Items Under $20 collection?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not happy with your purchase from the Catalog Items Under $20 collection, you can return or exchange it within our specified time frame for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• afeller
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
afeller
  • Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefJen2012