• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: The $6 Items That Will Boost Your Profits

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's experiences with selling Pampered Chef products and trying to reach a sales goal. They mentioned a mistake they made in calculating costs for a show, as well as strategies for promoting and selling certain products on their Facebook page. They also discussed using a discount and promotion on trivets to increase sales.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Oh LOL! I am $5.92 away from hitting $1250 in sales this month!

I was going to add something to my show as a gift to the host but I miscalculated and ended up paying over $30 out of pocket ... and didn't have any money to contribute to it.

Now that it would cost me another $5 shipping, it would wipe out any additional commission I might have. No shows on the calendar and as much as I want the mini sling, I have a lot going on work-wise right now so that's fine with me.

So I was going to put something on FB with all the items that are $6 and ask if anyone needs one!

Does anybody have a list handy?

I would simply highlight the dessert sauces and try to get a couple pantry orders. If they are close to you, then you could just combine them and make one larger order so everyone isn't paying a ton of shipping. Not like they need a warranty on Chocolate sauce - it'll be gone before they could use a warranty anyway!

I know this is a larger $$ amount but whenever I put a pic up on my fb wall of the pizza grill pan or the brownie pan, I always get bites. Someone wants one, or two! Try that.

How about the cut n seal for back to school lunches?

Here's what I posted recently....

Way COOL for SCHOOL - Quick and easy homemade crust-free pocket sandwiches for your kids! Ham and cheese, PB & J, tuna, cream cheese and olive, grilled cheese, mini pizza sandwiches and more. Simply place filling between two layers of bread, then cut and seal. Item #1195 at.......

Attachments

• cut and seal.jpg
    cut and seal.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 642
I decided I'm going to do a 10 percent under $10 sale.

I was going to dangle the double wall tumbler under my co-workers noses, since there's a rule that our water must be in a "cup with a lid." But now it has soap water inside! I am doing an adjustment, but I am disappointed. I wanted to have it on my desk Monday.

MarciMac said:
I know this is a larger $$ amount but whenever I put a pic up on my fb wall of the pizza grill pan or the brownie pan, I always get bites. Someone wants one, or two! Try that.
Just a quick question. Are you doing this on your personal facebook page? How many facebook friends do you have?

Yes, I don't have a "business" facebook page. I just put up a few updates once in a while.I thought of the perfect promotion ... the trivets! They are already 30 percent off. I can offer 10 percent and still have the item be $6!

rebew said:
Just a quick question. Are you doing this on your personal facebook page? How many facebook friends do you have?

Both. My biz page has 50 friends, and I have closer to 300. So I double post it.

1. What items can I purchase for $6?

There are a variety of items at Pampered Chef that cost $6, including our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Measure-All® Cup, and Mini Mix N Scraper®. You can also find small kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories at this price point.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions for items that cost $6?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for items that cost $6. However, we do frequently offer sales and specials on our products, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest deals.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items that cost $6?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to items that cost $6. This can provide even more savings on these budget-friendly products.

4. Are there any new or seasonal items that cost $6?

We are constantly updating our product line and introducing new items, including those that cost $6. These products may be seasonal or limited edition, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest offerings.

5. Can I purchase items that cost $6 online or do I need to go through a consultant?

You can purchase items that cost $6 both online and through a consultant. If you choose to order through a consultant, they can also provide personalized recommendations and tips for using the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies