• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items That Can Be Ordered on a Show?

In summary, on a show, you can order a variety of items including clothing, accessories, home goods, beauty products, and even food and beverages. To place an order, you typically need to call a toll-free number or visit the show's website and follow the instructions. Customization options may be available for certain items, and accepted payment methods will vary. The delivery time will also vary depending on the item and show's policies.
kam
Staff member
I know that Replacement parts can now be ordered by guests on a show - but did that ever change to include Outlet items? Or are those still separate? I can't recall if that was ever part of the plan?

Nope, still can't order outlet items on a party.

chefjeanine said:
Nope, still can't order outlet items on a party.
That's what I thought - but you never know. Thanks!

1. What types of items can be ordered on a show?

On a show, you can order a variety of items including clothing, accessories, home goods, beauty products, and even food and beverages.

2. How do I place an order for an item I see on a show?

To place an order for an item on a show, you typically need to call a toll-free number or visit the show's website and follow the instructions for ordering. Some shows may also offer the option to order through a mobile app.

3. Can I customize or personalize an item I order on a show?

It depends on the show and the item. Some shows may offer customization options for certain items, such as adding a monogram to clothing or choosing a specific color for a product. However, not all shows will have this option available.

4. What payment methods are accepted for ordering items on a show?

The accepted payment methods will vary depending on the show and the item. Most shows will accept credit or debit cards, and some may also offer the option to pay with a check or money order. It's best to check with the show or the item's website for specific payment options.

5. How long does it take for items ordered on a show to be delivered?

The delivery time for items ordered on a show will vary depending on the item and the show's shipping policies. Some items may be available for immediate shipping, while others may have a longer processing time. It's best to check with the show or the item's website for estimated delivery times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474