• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unused Glassware Tote Bag, Drink Charms, and Wine Screw for Sale - Great Deals!

In summary, the "Unused Glassware Tote Bag, Drink Charms, and Wine Screw for Sale" set includes a tote bag, drink charms, and a wine screw. The tote bag can hold standard sized drinking glasses, and can hold up to 6 glasses at a time. The drink charms are reusable and can be easily attached and removed from glasses. The wine screw is compatible with most wine bottles and has a standard size and shape. While the tote bag is designed for holding glassware, it can also be used for transporting other small items, but not suitable for heavy or bulky items.
sherri lynn
Hi. I have a glassware tote bag that I won at a cluster meeting and never used. It does have very, very tiny dots of like mud in a couple of places. I'm sure these could be washed out. I also have the four drink charms still in original packaging, never used. The last item I have that I do not use is TPC black wine screw in a velvet pouch, I also won it at a cluster meeting. Prices are negotiable, I would really like to get rid of these items since I never use them. I also have for sale a current bamboo item, please pm me if you are interested in any of these items. I will ship the cheapest way possible:) Thanks for looking!

The glassware tote has sold, thank you for checking this out! All other items are still for sale!

what the bamboo item [email protected]

The bamboo item has also sold. Still left are the drink charms and winescrew. Anyone interested? I will sell these cheap!

Am emailing you jmm. Also, I have not heard anything else from the person who was buying the glassware tote, so it is still for sale.

What is included in the "Unused Glassware Tote Bag, Drink Charms, and Wine Screw for Sale" set?

The set includes a tote bag, drink charms, and a wine screw. The tote bag is designed to hold and transport glassware, while the drink charms can be used to identify and personalize drink glasses. The wine screw is a handy tool for opening wine bottles.

What kind of glassware can the tote bag hold?

The tote bag is designed to hold standard sized drinking glasses, such as wine glasses, cocktail glasses, and tumblers. It can hold up to 6 glasses at a time.

Are the drink charms reusable?

Yes, the drink charms are reusable. They can easily be attached and removed from glasses, and can be used for multiple occasions.

Is the wine screw compatible with all types of wine bottles?

Yes, the wine screw is compatible with most wine bottles. It has a standard size and shape that can fit into most wine bottle openings.

Can the tote bag be used for purposes other than holding glassware?

While the tote bag is specifically designed for holding glassware, it can also be used for transporting other small items, such as utensils or small kitchen tools. However, it is not suitable for carrying heavy or bulky items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • mscharf
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Jules711