• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef For Sale - Email Jennie at [email protected]

In summary, to purchase Pampered Chef products from Jennie, you can send an email with your desired items and contact information. There may be discounts or promotions available, but it is best to inquire with Jennie directly. Shipping time will vary and you can return or exchange products within 30 days through Jennie. Products also come with a satisfaction guarantee.
Jennie4PC
I am no longer selling Pampered Chef so I have a few things for sale. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Shipping will depend on size of box I can get them in.
Thanks,
Jennie

Pampered Chef banner
Black table cloth/liner has 2 sides to it. One side says hosts receive free product. Ask me how, the back is get more for free. (consultant)

9 pkgs unopened invites
6 f/w 2011 seasons best cookbooks
3 s/s 2009 seasons best cookbooks
8 s/s 2012 seasons best cookbooks
9 s/s 2010 seasons best cookbooks.

2 black bags to protect your stoneware or pots.

Do you have a picture of the banner?

I need to let my battery charge for my camera and then I will post pics. I can probably get it posted tomorrow.

I am going to have to take the banner off for now since it has been misplaced. It is not where it was recently. Sorry

I am new to this forum... and was looking through here. Did you ever find your table runner?

Do you still have the cookbooks or did you sell everything?

Do you mind letting me know what you still have available?
Toni
Pampered Chef banner
Black table cloth/liner has 2 sides to it. One side says hosts receive free product. Ask me how, the back is get more for free. (consultant)9 pkgs unopened invites
6 f/w 2011 seasons best cookbooks
3 s/s 2009 seasons best cookbooks
8 s/s 2012 seasons best cookbooks
9 s/s 2010 seasons best cookbooks.2 black bags to protect your stoneware or pots.[/QUOTE]

How much for the table runner, cookbooks, and black bags? I can send $ via Paypal today!

1. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products from Jennie?

To purchase Pampered Chef products from Jennie, you can send an email to [email protected] with the items you are interested in and your contact information. Jennie will then reach out to you to complete the purchase process.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available when purchasing from Jennie?

Jennie may offer discounts or promotions on certain Pampered Chef products, but they are not guaranteed. It is best to directly inquire with her about any current deals or specials.

3. How long does it take to receive my order from Jennie?

The shipping time for your order from Jennie will vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. She will provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

4. Can I return or exchange products purchased from Jennie?

Yes, you can return or exchange products purchased from Jennie within 30 days of purchase. However, all returns and exchanges must be done through Jennie and not directly through Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a warranty on products purchased from Jennie?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products purchased from Jennie come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Jules711