• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell Me Something!" - Items for Sale

In summary, Oracle sent me a message and offered to sell me a bunch of items, including the current catalog, a sling bag, and a table runner. She also offered to sell me recipe cards separately.
DebinNC
I've got some items I'd like to sell. If you are interested, please contact me privately.For $25 plus the cost of shipping, I have the following ready to be boxed up and sent out all together:3 packs of Wedding Invitations1 opened and 1 unopened packs of the ABC's of Breast Cancer bookmarks and 7 Breast Cancer Awareness pinsTeeny catalog pin from the conference: Spring 2011 (MFP is on the cover)Season's Best:
s/s 2011- 4 with my label on the back
s/s 2010- 9 with my label on the back
s/s 2012- 2 with no label and f/w 2011- 15 with no labelInvitations:
4 packs with the chocolate tort and whipped cream picture
Opened pack with the Rocky Road Brownie DessertA bunch of 2 paged order forms. Maybe about 60 or more with shipping of $4.75Recipe Cards:
20 Chicken Piccata Pasta
18 Antipasti Pull Apart Bread
24 Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes
27 Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato CrispsThe following I would like to sell separately, plus the cost of shipping. Of course if you are interested in what is above, I will try to get it all in 1 box:25 pack of current catalog: $12Gently Used Sling Bag: $10Booking and Recruiting Slide: $10Carry Tote (large that came with kit 3 years ago. Any suggestions on how to ship this would be greatly appreciated ) $15Black and White Table Runner that says "Get the More You're Looking For" and "Hostesses Receive Free Products." $15

Last edited:
Is the runner the one we got for two shows sometime in the last year and what condition is it in?

Would be interested in the following as a package for the right price and I have a Fedex ground account you could use to ship to me

25 pack of current catalog

Gently Used Catalog Tote

Booking and Recruiting Slide

Black and White Table Runner that says "Get the More You're Looking For" and "Hostesses Receive Free Products."

Lastly, if you would sell them outside the packet, what to the wedding invites look like, how many in a pack and what would you want for them

Thanks

Oracle, I sent you a private message.

I am interested in these things if you would sell in a lot? I have tried to private message you and it won't let me.

Season's Best:
s/s 2011- 4 with my label on the back
s/s 2010- 9 with my label on the back
s/s 2012- 2 with no label and f/w 2011- 15 with no label

Recipe Cards:
20 Chicken Piccata Pasta
18 Antipasti Pull Apart Bread
24 Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes
27 Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato Crisps

What types of products do you sell?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a line of specialized products for grilling, baking, and entertaining.

What are your most popular items?

Our most popular items include our Classic Batter Bowl, Manual Food Processor, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. These items are loved by our customers for their quality, functionality, and versatility in the kitchen.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our customers. These can include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, and limited-time discounts. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Where can I purchase your products?

Our products can be purchased through our independent consultants or on our website. You can also host a party to earn discounts and free products. Contact your consultant for more information.

Do you offer a warranty on your products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a one-year guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinNC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chef2you