• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Kitchen Items - Unused - Great Deals!

In summary, the "Brand New Kitchen Items - Unused - Great Deals!" sale includes a variety of kitchen items such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and gadgets. The items are all brand new and have never been used in a kitchen setting. Discounts range from 20-50% and returns or exchanges are not accepted. Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount, but it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
MbgregorY
I am currently debating on wether to hang up my apron or not. In the meantime I have a few Items in stock that I will not need or use. They are all brand new still packaged.

Salad/berry spinner- $40
Large cutting board with juice wells-$25
cutting board (item 1012) -$12
Classic batter bowl-$10
3 reusable shopping bags-$5
a package of 25 fall/winter catalogs-$10
(catalog plastic wrapping is ripped, but catalogs have not been used)
Garlic press-$10
Red discover the chef in you apron-$5
5 sets of 40 invites-$5
booking slide-$10

This does not include shipping rates.
If your interested please email me at [email protected]

You cannot sell current items on here. You can have people email or pm you for al ist but you aren't allowed to list them.

1. What types of kitchen items are included in the "Brand New Kitchen Items - Unused - Great Deals!" sale?

The sale includes a variety of kitchen items such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and gadgets. We also have some specialty items like food processors, blenders, and electric mixers.

2. Are these kitchen items truly brand new and unused?

Yes, all of the items in this sale are brand new and have never been used. They may have been opened for display purposes, but they have never been used in a kitchen setting.

3. How much of a discount can I expect on these brand new kitchen items?

The discounts vary depending on the item, but you can expect to save anywhere from 20-50% off the original retail price. We offer great deals on these items to make room for new inventory.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased from the "Brand New Kitchen Items - Unused - Great Deals!" sale?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on items purchased from this sale. All sales are final. We recommend thoroughly inspecting the item before purchasing to ensure it meets your needs.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on items from this sale?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on items from this sale. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • stephaniekocala