• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Home Decor & Kitchenware: Great Deals!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of home decor and kitchenware products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, gadgets, servingware, and more. Additionally, they have occasional deals and promotions for these products and a 30-day return policy for unused or defective items. While the majority of the products are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to check the product information for specific care instructions. Unfortunately, bulk purchasing discounts are not available, but customers can take advantage of special offers to save on multiple purchases.
jbakerpc
New items
8 inch unglazed mini baker $10
Taupe Glazed Mini Baker $15
White Glazed Mini Baker $15
Set of 4 Cranberry Petite Squares $7
Set of 2 Striped Small Square Simple Additions Bowls $15
Set of 4 Colored Simple Additions Small Square Simple Additions Bowls $20
Dots Martini Glasses Set of 4 $30
Lime Green and Cream Canvas National Conference 2011 Tote Bag $15
Stoneware Mold of Home Office (Director Gift, I think) $7Opened but used only a couple of times or only for display:
Dots Trio Bowl $10
Holiday Dots Bowl $12
Let's Eat Spiral Kids Cookbook $7
Maroon Padded Stoneware Tote $5
Grill Tool Zippered Bag $8
Padded Black Zippered Bag to Carry Forged Cutlery $10
Pink Zebra High Heel Cake Server $10
Father's Day Grill Apron $8
Silver and Gold Apron with Bottom Ruffle $10
Chillzanne Sectional Server $25Shipping cost will be added to all prices. If you are interested let me know your zipcode to ship it to and I will find out what shipping costs will be. Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you still have the Kids cookbook? If so I'd like it!

It is still available. If you tell me your zip code I can get a price for shipping..Thanks.

Great! my zip code is 23836

I will get a price today and let you know.

I sent you a pm.

Kids Let's Eat Cookbook has been sold.

Hi All - I have some items to sell also and hope this is the way to post them.
Brand new black button up shirt w/log and 3/4 sleeves, size large $25 (washed and hung to dry, but never worn)
Car Decal $5
Denim Apron $5
PC Earrings $10 - adorable in silver.

May I see pictures of the earrings and how large is the car decal*

1. What types of home decor and kitchenware products are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of home decor and kitchenware products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, gadgets, servingware, and more. We also have a selection of home decor items such as candles, table linens, and decorative kitchen accessories.

2. Are there any deals or promotions currently running for these products?

Yes, we frequently have special deals and promotions on our home decor and kitchenware products. You can check our website or sign up for our email list to stay updated on the latest offers.

3. Can I purchase these products in bulk for a discount?

Unfortunately, we do not offer bulk purchasing discounts for our home decor and kitchenware products. However, you can take advantage of our special offers and promotions to save on multiple purchases.

4. Are the home decor and kitchenware products dishwasher safe?

The majority of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the product information for specific care instructions. Some products with delicate finishes or materials may require handwashing.

5. What is the return policy for these products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 30-day return policy for our home decor and kitchenware products. You can return any unused or defective item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ashleypc