• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop My Current & Retired Items - Get a Quote Today!

In summary, you can request a quote for any combination of current and retired items from our catalog. Our consultants aim to provide quotes within 24 hours, but it may take up to 48 hours during busy periods. You can purchase retired items through a quote and there is no limit to the number of items you can request a quote for. To request a quote for current and retired items, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a quote request form on our website.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I have a few current and retired items for sale. I will email you a list. If you want something please email me back with the items you want and your zip and I will quote you a shipping price. I accept PayPal. I would like to get these sold today as I am off for the Holiday!
Thanks!

Kelly and Heidi I sent the list!

Lists have been sent!!

1. Can I request a quote for both current and retired items?

Yes, you can request a quote for any combination of current and retired items from our catalog. Our consultants will be happy to assist you in finding the products you are interested in.

2. How long does it take to receive a quote?

Our consultants strive to provide quotes within 24 hours of receiving your request. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 48 hours for you to receive your quote.

3. Can I purchase retired items through a quote?

Yes, you can purchase retired items through a quote. Our consultants will provide you with information on availability and pricing for the retired items you are interested in.

4. Is there a limit to the number of items I can request a quote for?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can request a quote for. Whether you are looking to purchase one or multiple items, our consultants will be happy to assist you.

5. How do I request a quote for "Shop My Current & Retired Items"?

To request a quote for current and retired items, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out a quote request form. Our consultants will then reach out to you with your customized quote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • yoyo284
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fallonp321
  • Molly Jo