• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to downsize and declutter? Check out my list of items for sale!

In summary, "All Sold! Thank You!" is a phrase used to indicate that a product is no longer available for purchase. It will be marked as such on our website or in our catalog and cannot be added to the cart or purchased. These items may or may not be restocked in the future, but there is no notification system for when they are back in stock.
Juddel
Gold Member
EVERYTHING IS SOLD. THANKS!

We are retiring and downsizing so I've gone through my stash and tried to minimize my "I HAVE to keep this"storage. I have a list of items for sale - new in box/pkg with the exception of 1 item that is slightly used. I'll check every couple of hours to see who wants the list, so if I don't get right back to you I'm packing/organizing :)

Shipping will have to be added and I guess that's to be added to the price and depending on what gets grouped together . . . . but I will ship at the parcel rate or priority - whatever you want and are willing to pay for.

Last edited:
I'd love to see the list. My e-mail address is in my signature. :D

please send me a list
[email protected]
thanks! and happy cleaning

1. What does "All Sold! Thank You!" mean?

"All Sold! Thank You!" is a phrase used to indicate that a particular product or item is no longer available for purchase. It is a way to let customers know that the item has been sold out and is no longer in stock.

2. How do I know if an item is "All Sold! Thank You!"?

An item will be marked as "All Sold! Thank You!" on our website or in our catalog when it is no longer available for purchase. You will not be able to add the item to your cart or complete the purchase process.

3. Can I still purchase an item marked as "All Sold! Thank You!"?

No, unfortunately once an item is marked as "All Sold! Thank You!", it is no longer available for purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will "All Sold! Thank You!" items be restocked?

We cannot guarantee that items marked as "All Sold! Thank You!" will be restocked. However, we are always introducing new products and may have a similar item available in the future.

5. Can I be notified when an "All Sold! Thank You!" item is back in stock?

At this time, we do not have a notification system for when "All Sold! Thank You!" items are back in stock. We recommend checking our website or catalog regularly for updates on product availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • nicki25
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
georgiegirlw
  • erinyourpclady