• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Used & Demo'd Kitchen Items - [email protected]

In summary, the company does not accept returns or exchanges for used or demo kitchen items and they are not covered under warranty. These products are thoroughly inspected and any imperfections are disclosed in the product description. They can be purchased online and discounts and promotions are available through the company's website or email list.
SusanBP0129
All items are used/have been demo'd.
Please email me if interested.
[email protected]

Old colander & bowl set $8.00

• Old style Cheese Knife $4.00

• Old (black) kitchen shears $8.00

• Small Ivory spreader $3.00

• Old style crinkle cutter $5.00

• 2 mini muffin pans (not PC) $3.00 each or 2/$5.00

• Old style peppermill $4.00

• Old style cheese grater w/ grate container $6.00

• Stoneware 6 ct. muffin pan (somewhat seasoned) $6.00

• Stoneware MED. Bar pan (well seasoned) $6.00

Hi there! I'm interested in the old colander and bowl set, the small ivory spreader, and the old style cheese grater. Could you provide some more information about the condition of these items and any specific details or flaws? Also, do you have any photos available? Thank you!

1. Can I return a used or demo kitchen item?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for used or demo kitchen items. These products are sold as is and are not eligible for our return policy.

2. Are used or demo kitchen items covered under warranty?

No, used or demo kitchen items are not covered under our warranty. Any defects or issues with these products are considered normal wear and tear and are not eligible for a warranty claim.

3. How do I know the condition of a used or demo kitchen item?

All used and demo kitchen items are thoroughly inspected and tested before being listed for sale. We also provide a detailed description and photos of any imperfections or wear on the product.

4. Can I purchase a used or demo kitchen item online?

Yes, you can purchase a used or demo kitchen item online through our website. Simply select the product you are interested in and proceed to checkout like you would with any other product.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for used or demo kitchen items?

Yes, we often have discounts and promotions for our used and demo kitchen items. These can be found on our website or by subscribing to our email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • ktraceyk