• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W 2005 Items: 25 Catalogs, 100 & 40 Receipts - All Prices Include Shipping

In summary, the F/W 2005 Items package includes 25 catalogs, 100 order forms, and 40 receipts, all of which have prices that include shipping costs. Individual items can be ordered from the F/W 2005 catalog by filling out the included order form and sending it in with payment. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, but shipping times may vary depending on location. Currently, there are no special promotions or discounts available for the F/W 2005 items package, but customers are encouraged to check the website and social media pages for updates. The package cannot be customized, but additional items can be ordered separately.
ChefKeender
I have new, unopened F/W 2005 items for sale. All prices include shipping w/ delivery confirmation.

• 1 pack of 25 catalogs $9
  • 1 pack of 100 itemized receipts $7
  • 1 pack of 40 itemized receipts $5

Of course, I would combine and lower price for anyone who purchases more than one item. Will ship immediately upon receipt of payment. I prefer PayPal, but would accept money order or cashier's check.

If interested, please send private message.

Thanks!

Last edited:
How much do you think shipping is for the catalogs? I've been going back and forth about whether or not to buy more. I have less than one pack and about 6 shows for February. I know I need more, but having to buy more for one month is hurting me.

Anyway...can you check the shipping price to 85388

Thanks,
Sandra Kearns

Shipping is includedThe prices already include shipping, so $9 is TOTAL cost for catalogs.

DuhI just re-read your post.

1. What is included in the F/W 2005 Items package?

The F/W 2005 Items package includes 25 catalogs, 100 order forms, and 40 receipts. All prices shown include shipping costs.

2. Can I order individual items from the F/W 2005 catalog?

Yes, you can order individual items from the F/W 2005 catalog. Simply fill out the order form included in the package and send it in with your payment.

3. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days after payment has been received. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for the F/W 2005 items?

At this time, there are no special promotions or discounts available for the F/W 2005 items package. However, be sure to check our website and social media pages for any updates or future promotions.

5. Can I customize the F/W 2005 package to include more or less of certain items?

Unfortunately, the F/W 2005 package cannot be customized. It is sold as a set with the specified quantities of catalogs, order forms, and receipts. However, you can always order additional items separately if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKeender
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefKeender
  • melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • Pchef Jen