• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Charm Bracelet & Servingware: For Sale

In summary, an Italian charm bracelet is a customizable bracelet made of high-quality stainless steel, while Italian servingware are kitchen tools and dishes inspired by traditional Italian design. Both the bracelet and servingware are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Additional charms can be purchased for the bracelet, and the products can be bought individually or in a set.
lde1403
I have the italian charm bracelet and charms for sale. I also have the small bowl caddy, the hospitality stand, rectangular server, and long rectangular server. If you are interested in any of this. Please message me. Thanks!

I know it has been a little while, but if you still have the rectangular server can you let me know how much you are asking and what shipping is.

Thanks.
Carrie

1. What is an Italian charm bracelet and servingware?

An Italian charm bracelet is a customizable bracelet that features individual links or charms that can be added or removed to create a unique design. Italian servingware refers to kitchen tools, utensils, and dishes that are inspired by traditional Italian cuisine and design.

2. What materials are used to make the Italian charm bracelet and servingware?

Our Italian charm bracelets are made with high-quality stainless steel and our servingware is made with durable and food-safe materials such as ceramic, stoneware, and wood.

3. Are the Italian charm bracelet and servingware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Italian charm bracelets and servingware are all dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for the best care and longevity of the products.

4. Can I purchase additional charms for the Italian charm bracelet?

Yes, we offer a wide selection of individual charms that can be purchased separately to add to your Italian charm bracelet. We also have themed charm sets available for purchase.

5. Is the Italian charm bracelet and servingware only for sale in a set?

No, our Italian charm bracelets and servingware can be purchased individually or as a set. We offer a variety of options to meet your needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MEGAN B TAYLOR
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall