• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are for sale in my closet?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and specialty items such as grilling accessories. They also offer exclusive items that are only available through their consultants and release new items several times a year. It is recommended to declutter and organize your kitchen before purchasing new items. All Pampered Chef items come with a satisfaction guarantee and most have a lifetime warranty.
rayday
I'm making room for the NEW stuff I will be earning and need to clean out my "extras" in the closet. All of my items are brand new and all but 2 are in their boxes or packages. None have been used or displayed but I don't need so many of the same products. All but one item is in our current catalog, so if you would like a list please e-mail me, [email protected].

My discontinued item:

Old version of "Stoneware Sensations" cookbook (the one that used to come in the Pizza Lovers Set) $10 New, never used

1. What types of items are typically available for sale through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a selection of specialty items, such as grilling accessories and entertaining pieces.

2. Can I find exclusive items for sale through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers exclusive items that are only available through our consultants. These items are designed and tested by our product experts and are not available in retail stores.

3. How often does Pampered Chef release new items for sale?

We release new items for sale several times a year, with a big launch in the fall and smaller releases throughout the year. Be sure to check our website and connect with your consultant to stay updated on new releases.

4. How can I make room for new Pampered Chef items in my kitchen?

We recommend decluttering and organizing your kitchen before purchasing new items. Consider donating or giving away unused or duplicate items to make room for new Pampered Chef tools.

5. Are Pampered Chef items backed by any warranties or guarantees?

Yes, all Pampered Chef items come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, most of our products come with a lifetime warranty, so you can have peace of mind in your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • stephaniekocala