• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have any Pampered Chef cookbooks for sale?

In summary, the author offers a variety of cookbooks for sale, all of which are in good condition. The author also offers a variety of recipe card collections.
chef2you
Gold Member
12" Steamer, used a couple times- $65.00
Cookbooks-
Seasons Best Collection (19), $1 each or $15 for all.
Most are good used condition, some are like new.
S/S 2000
F/W 2004
F/W & S/S 2005
F/W & S/S 2006
S/S 2008
F/W & S/S 2010
F/W & S/S 2011
2- F/W 2012
F/W & S/S 2013
F/W & S/S 2014
F/W & S/S 2015
Spiral Bound Cookbooks (6' x 8")- $3.00 each
Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker- used, some cover wear, and looks like a little water damage
Easy & Impressive Appetizers- like new
Chocolate- like new
Spiral Bound Cookbooks (approx 8" x 8")- $5.00 each
Casual Cooking-very good
Quick Vegetarian Main Dishes- some of the covers are coming out of spiral
Stoneware Inspirations- 1/2 of back cover is coming loose from spiral
Great Grilling Recipes- very good
It's Good For You- good
Make It Fresh, Make It Healthy- like new
29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol 3-like new
29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol 1- good
Celebrate & Delightful Desserts- covers are off and some pages loose. I will sell these for the price of one. These books have a lot of the Pampered Chef classic recipes that guests love to see demonstrated at shows.
Recipe card collections: $1.00 each
Main Dish Salads
Hooked on fish
Manual Food Processor
RockCrock Everyday Pan recipes
Great GrillingNIP Denim Apron, old logo- $10
Small Cool and Serve Tray with insulated carrier- $30, like newI can send photos upon request. Am open to offers.
Postage will be calculated on the shipping method you choose and your zip code.
I accept PayPal

Last edited:
I am interested in the Small Cool and Serve tray with insulated cover $30 and the Easy and Impressive Cookbook.
My zip code is 37748 in Harriman, Tennessee.
Just let me know what the cost would be.Thank you!

Please let me know if you still have this available:
Small Cool and Serve Tray with insulated carrier- $30, like newPlease check shipping to 92555 (Moreno Valley, CA) via USPS, UPS and Fedex. I will go with whatever is less expensive. Thanks ahead of time!

rfoster1- Shipping for those 2 items to Harriman, TN is $11.40 for 3 lbs. I am sorry for the slow reply. I just received notice from Chef Success tonight about your response. Let me know if you want the items and I will send you a paypal invoice. Please email me at [email protected] for the quickest response as I don't check here until I get an email from ChefSuccess and that seems to be delayed a bit. Thank you.Lisa Frederick- if rfoster1 decides not to go through with the purchase I will let you know what shipping would be to your zip code.

Lisa Frederick- the Small Cool N Serve Tray is still available. Fed Ex is the cheapest shipping at $12.35. Email me at the address I put in the last message to let me know if you want it and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Thanks.

chef2you said:
Lisa Frederick- the Small Cool N Serve Tray is still available. Fed Ex is the cheapest shipping at $12.35. Email me at the address I put in the last message to let me know if you want it and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Thanks.
Karen - I'm emailing you right now!!! Thank you!

I know this is an old post but I am interested in your Season's Best catalogs. If you still have them available, I would like to purchase:
S/S-'05
S/S & F/W-'06
S/S-'08
F/W-'10
F/W-'12
S/S & F/W-'13
S/S & F/W-'14
S/S-'15

You can email me at [email protected] for a much quicker response. Thanks so much!

1. What types of items are typically included in a "Cleaning Out" sale?

The types of items that are typically included in a "Cleaning Out" sale can vary, but they often include discontinued or seasonal items, gently used demo products, and excess inventory. These items are all sold at a discounted price.

2. How often do "Cleaning Out" sales occur?

"Cleaning Out" sales typically occur twice a year - once in the spring and once in the fall. However, they may also occur at other times throughout the year depending on the inventory levels of our consultants.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions during a "Cleaning Out" sale?

Yes, during a "Cleaning Out" sale, there are often special deals and promotions on top of the already discounted prices. These may include buy one, get one free offers or bundle deals.

4. Can I return items purchased during a "Cleaning Out" sale?

Unfortunately, all sales during a "Cleaning Out" sale are final. Items purchased during this time cannot be returned or exchanged.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on items purchased during a "Cleaning Out" sale?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on items purchased during a "Cleaning Out" sale. However, please note that the discount will be applied to the already discounted price, not the original retail price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • hlaffoon5
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
khood
  • Jules711