• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Item Missing From My Supply Order-Call Who??

In summary, the conversation discusses a missing item in a supply order and an extra item that was not ordered. The person is unsure who to contact for the issue and is frustrated. They suggest calling the Solution Center and provide a phone number to do so. The DVD that was received is for everyone and shows recipe preparations at a fast pace. It also helps with finding easier ways to do things and provides information on new products. There is confusion about whether the labels were ordered and they are no longer available through Pampered Chef, only through Merrill. The person also mentions being charged for the DVD, even though it was previously received for free.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
OK...there is 1 (just 1 LOL) item missing from my supply order, and then there is an extra item in there that I did not order. The numbers are not even close to each other.
I requested the PC labels for folders, and got some dvd. Obviously, the dvd is not going to help me get my host packets together ;)

Who do I call? I am tired, and may be missing it in my folder, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

And I don't know if I can wait for them to replace the darned labels!:p

What I do is contact PC directly. The Solution Center.

You should have that number in your policies and procedures book.

If an item is missing you can do that online where you do Adjustments but since they sent you something you didn't order, I'd call.

888-ourchefCall that number and follow the prompts. Also they DVD is for everyone. It shows you the recipe preparations at WARP SPEED, but it does help me find easier ways to do things. It shows the new products and gives you descriptions and info about them. Helps those of us that learn visually instead of by studying the books.

I remember reading somewhere that they weren't going to offer those labels anymore. I would give the Solution Center a call and see what's up.

that was so weird.

I just called and talked to them. they do not show on their side that I order the labels. Pampered Partner shows that I did...and I submitted electronically.

They are resending it out to me, as well as the bridal registry packet that did not come in my paperwork

odd! LOL

never mind, they just called and said the labels are no longer available through PC...only through Merrill.

but of course, they did charge me for the DVD that I did not order! LOL

I thought the DVD was free with your first paperwork order. That is how it has always been in the past. They used to send it with the changeover kit...and several other items as well...but now we have to order supplies first. They did not even send it when I ordered my paperwork.

Shawnna said:
I thought the DVD was free with your first paperwork order. That is how it has always been in the past. They used to send it with the changeover kit...and several other items as well...but now we have to order supplies first. They did not even send it when I ordered my paperwork.

I got it for free already...on my supply booster that I got 2 days ago.
I am assuming they just charged me for it since I didn't notice a difference in the amount charged to my account?

1. What do I do if an item is missing from my supply order?

If an item is missing from your supply order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and they will assist you in resolving the issue.

2. How long does it take for a missing item to be replaced?

Once you report a missing item from your supply order, our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Replacement time may vary depending on inventory availability.

3. Will I be charged for the missing item?

No, you will not be charged for the missing item. Our customer service team will ensure that you receive all items that you have paid for.

4. Can I request a refund for the missing item instead of a replacement?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for missing items. However, our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable solution, such as a replacement or credit towards a future order.

5. What information do I need when reporting a missing item?

When reporting a missing item from your supply order, please have your order number and the name or description of the missing item ready. This will help our customer service team quickly identify the issue and resolve it for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jamie's Money
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Julia Mideiros