• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Item for Sale - Hanging up My Apron

In summary, the conversation is about someone trying to sell leftover items from their cooking show business. They have had trouble with customers canceling and are now looking to sell to Arizona consultants. They will consider out-of-state sales if multiple items are purchased and paid for with a cashier's check or money order. They do not want to go through the hassle of packing and shipping small orders. Some people suggest using the post office or a postal scale to make shipping easier. There is also a reminder that it is not allowed to sell current items on the platform.
casescafe
It looks like we could have picked a better time to make a go of it.

Seems that every time I get a new booking, the host cancels due to one reason or another, mostly stemming from the fact that they nor their friends have any spare cash to spend at a cooking show.

I've tried to keep it going for more than a year now, but I've finally reached the decision that my efforts have been in vain. Therefore, I have quite a few items I no longer have a use for that are looking for a new home.

I really don't want to go through the hassle of packing and shipping one or two items, so I would prefer to limit the sales to Arizona consultants.

See the attached file for a list of items for sale. I will consider out-of-state sales if you're interested in multiple items and willing to pay by cashier's check or money order. No credit cards or paypal accepted... sorry.

My contact info is as follows;
John Case
H - 623-486-9569 / C - 623-521-2494
[email protected]

Attachments

• PC Items For Sale.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
I p'md you
jen

John,
I just sent you an email. Thanks,
Annie

Thanks everyone for your interest. So far, I've gotten inquiries from four other consultants, however, all are out of state and total less than $20.00 each, not including shipping.

In order for me to ship anything, I would need to box the items up, then go to the nearest Kinkos to get a quote on the cost to ship. Then I would have to notify you of the total, then make another trip to Kinkos to ship the items you wanted.

I don't mean to sound rude or condescending, but to be honest, any inquiries that total less than $50.00 really aren't worth my time. Thank you again for your interest.

Wow. Thanks for the honesty, but that just made me not even want to open the file! Best of luck to you as you move on from PC.

just sent u an email

ok why don't you talk to your fellow cluster mates. Chef success are people from all over the country.

casescafe said:
Thanks everyone for your interest. So far, I've gotten inquiries from four other consultants, however, all are out of state and total less than $20.00 each, not including shipping.

In order for me to ship anything, I would need to box the items up, then go to the nearest Kinkos to get a quote on the cost to ship. Then I would have to notify you of the total, then make another trip to Kinkos to ship the items you wanted.

I don't mean to sound rude or condescending, but to be honest, any inquiries that total less than $50.00 really aren't worth my time. Thank you again for your interest.

Don't you have a post office there? You can ship everything in a flat rate box.

You can get some priority flat rate boxes and ship that way via USPS. Even print postage from your home computer and schedule a carrier pick up. You never need to leave your house. Lighten up--If you want to sell it, you have to figure out a way to do it. You might also invest in a postal scale and weigh your items at home. You can calculate the shipping costs online, again, never needing to leave your home.

PM'ed ya :)

I am emailing you :)

I'm new here so I was wondering if you have anything left from your list. I live in Albuquerque New Mexico.

really not allowed to sell items on here that are in the current catalog. It's a PC and CS violation. Not that I'm going to report you or anything just wanted you to know. The way they've had people on here do it in the past is list all non current items on here and then e-mail the person directly and you send them a list of anything current you might have. Just wanted you to know.

1. What is included in the "Hanging up My Apron" set?

The "Hanging up My Apron" set includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a chef's knife, measuring cups and spoons, a cutting board, a garlic press, and more. It also comes with a stylish and durable apron to complete the set.

2. Is this set suitable for both beginner and experienced cooks?

Yes, absolutely! The "Hanging up My Apron" set is designed to cater to the needs of all cooks, whether you are just starting out in the kitchen or have years of experience. The tools are versatile and user-friendly, making it a great set for anyone looking to up their cooking game.

3. Are the items in this set dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the items in the "Hanging up My Apron" set are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing the chef's knife and other sharp tools to maintain their sharpness.

4. Can I purchase additional or individual items from this set?

Yes, all of the items in the "Hanging up My Apron" set can be purchased separately. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to purchase any additional items you may need.

5. Is this set covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the "Hanging up My Apron" set, come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if any item becomes defective or damaged, we will replace it free of charge. Please refer to our website or contact your consultant for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • arksheets