1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Item For Sale - Hanging Up My Apron

1. casescafe

casescafe Member

It looks like we could have picked a better time to make a go of it.

Seems that every time I get a new booking, the host cancels due to one reason or another, mostly stemming from the fact that they nor their friends have any spare cash to spend at a cooking show.

I've tried to keep it going for more than a year now, but I've finally reached the decision that my efforts have been in vain. Therefore, I have quite a few items I no longer have a use for that are looking for a new home.

I really don't want to go through the hassle of packing and shipping one or two items, so I would prefer to limit the sales to Arizona consultants.

See the attached file for a list of items for sale. I will consider out-of-state sales if you're interested in multiple items and willing to pay by cashier's check or money order. No credit cards or paypal accepted... sorry.

My contact info is as follows;
    John Case
    H - 623-486-9569 / C - 623-521-2494
    casescafe@earthlink.net

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
    Mar 15, 2009
  2. jross93

jross93 Member

I p'md you
    jen

Mar 15, 2009
  3. chefannie

chefannie Member

John,
    I just sent you an email. Thanks,
    Annie

Mar 15, 2009
  4. casescafe

casescafe Member

Thanks everyone for your interest. So far, I've gotten inquiries from four other consultants, however, all are out of state and total less than $20.00 each, not including shipping.

In order for me to ship anything, I would need to box the items up, then go to the nearest Kinkos to get a quote on the cost to ship. Then I would have to notify you of the total, then make another trip to Kinkos to ship the items you wanted.

I don't mean to sound rude or condescending, but to be honest, any inquiries that total less than $50.00 really aren't worth my time. Thank you again for your interest.

Mar 15, 2009
  5. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

Wow. Thanks for the honesty, but that just made me not even want to open the file! Best of luck to you as you move on from PC.

Mar 15, 2009
  6. dlwright

dlwright Novice Member

just sent u an email

Mar 15, 2009
  7. pclinskie

pclinskie Member Silver Member

ok why don't you talk to your fellow cluster mates. Chef success are people from all over the country.

Mar 15, 2009
  8. Christ Follower

Christ Follower Legend Member Gold Member

Don't you have a post office there? You can ship everything in a flat rate box.

9. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You can get some priority flat rate boxes and ship that way via USPS. Even print postage from your home computer and schedule a carrier pick up. You never need to leave your house.

Lighten up--If you want to sell it, you have to figure out a way to do it.

You might also invest in a postal scale and weigh your items at home. You can calculate the shipping costs online, again, never needing to leave your home.

Mar 16, 2009
  10. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

PM'ed ya :)

Mar 16, 2009
  11. jigsmom

jigsmom Member

I am emailing you :)

Mar 16, 2009
  12. I'm new here so I was wondering if you have anything left from your list. I live in Albuquerque New Mexico.

Apr 28, 2009
  13. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

really not allowed to sell items on here that are in the current catalog. It's a PC and CS violation. Not that I'm going to report you or anything just wanted you to know. The way they've had people on here do it in the past is list all non current items on here and then e-mail the person directly and you send them a list of anything current you might have. Just wanted you to know.

Have something to add?