• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Excitement of an Italian Theme Show with [email protected]

In summary, "Experience the Excitement of an Italian Theme Show" with [email protected] is a 2-hour cooking demonstration featuring authentic Italian dishes and recipes. The show is hosted by [email protected], a trained chef and Pampered Chef consultant, and all ingredients and kitchen tools used can be purchased through Pampered Chef. The show is suitable for all levels of cooking experience and can be booked by contacting [email protected] or hosting a show at your own home.
anyone out there helpplease someone help

What all cook books does she have? If she has the Season's Best for S/S 05 then she could do the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring or Athenian Spinach Pastry Rounds. For a sweet dish, she could use the Strawberry Bruschetta.

replyIm not sure which one she has but i will tell her about those if anyone have any other recipies let me know please. Thanks

She can go to the Pampered Chef website. If she goes to the public main page, click on Products Use & Care, then recipes, then recipe search and just type in "Italian" as a keyword and a bunch of recipes will come up to choose from. I was able to do this without actually logging in to Consultant's Corner. The great thing is she can just print any of the recipes that come up for her.

Sharon

.I didnt think about that. Thank u

1. What is the "Experience the Excitement of an Italian Theme Show" with [email protected]?

The "Experience the Excitement of an Italian Theme Show" with [email protected] is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration featuring authentic Italian dishes and recipes. It is hosted by [email protected], a trained chef and Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How long is the Italian Theme Show?

The Italian Theme Show typically lasts about 2 hours, depending on the size of the group and the number of dishes being demonstrated. However, [email protected] can tailor the length of the show to fit your specific needs and schedule.

3. Can I purchase the ingredients and kitchen tools used in the Italian Theme Show?

Yes, all of the ingredients and kitchen tools used in the Italian Theme Show are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. [email protected] can provide you with a catalog and order forms during the show, or you can shop online at any time.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the Italian Theme Show?

No, the Italian Theme Show is designed for people of all cooking levels. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook, you will learn new techniques and tips to enhance your cooking skills.

5. How can I book a "Experience the Excitement of an Italian Theme Show" with [email protected]?

Booking a show is easy! You can contact [email protected] directly to schedule a date and time for your Italian Theme Show. You can also host a show at your home and invite friends and family to join in on the fun. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • happykat