• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Hosting an Italian Themed Show - Tips and Inspiration

In summary, the company has provided a list of shows that the hostess can choose from, including cooking classes, trivia games, and a summer barefoot in Italy party. Some ideas for decorations and games include using the oil dipping set, serving piping hot bread, playing Italian music, and providing almonds for candy-colored trivia games.
happykat
I have a hostess that loves Italian food and wants to host a couples Italian themed show. My creative side is missing somewhere. I was hoping that someone might have some good ideas. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA!!!

Why don't you use the Cuciana Italina Show recipies?

Im planning to do that, and she is planning to make a few recipes herself. I was looking for more suggestions as far as theme decorations, and games, etc.

Maybe try to find red checkered table cloths ?

Use the oil dipping set! That's a great one. You can also serve piping-hot, fresh-from-the-oven bread with the oil dipping set. Serve coffee and biscotti at the show! Play some Italian music in the background ("That's Amore!")

For games you can get those candy-colored almonds (you will see these at Italian Catholic weddings a lot) and pass them out to people during a trivia game or something.

One of our awesome executive directors in NE mentioned this at one of our meetings. She suggested have a summer "barefoot in ITaly" party. Come in your barefeet and have wine (always a good idea) and make a pizza...whatever variety your host wants. HTH!

Bake bread in the bread tube ahead of time--have your host put it in 1 1/2 hours before the show. The whole house will smell like fresh bread. Put in a second loaf about 1/2 hour before the show, it will be ready about the time your demo is over and you'll have two warm loaves to serve. I put pre-made basil pesto in a small square and put out my spreaders. I don't think it's a good idea to let the host do extra recipes--it makes it look like being a host is alot of work. Keep it simple to get more bookings. Plus, it reinforces that PC will simplify cooking--you want people to think "Wow, I can throw this great meal together in no time!" not "I bet Jane spent all day in the kitchen getting ready for this!"

happykat said:
I have a hostess that loves Italian food and wants to host a couples Italian themed show. My creative side is missing somewhere. I was hoping that someone might have some good ideas. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA!!!

Who needs creativity? The company has supplied us with a whole line-up of Cucina Italiana shows!!

Definately do the garlic pull aparts! Nothing like walking into a home with that smell! Yum!

I love the idea of the music in the background, soft lighting and great food! Make anything you can in white green and red!

1. What products should I use to make an authentic Italian meal?

We recommend using our Classic Pizza Stone for making delicious homemade pizzas, our Garlic & Brie Baker for creating flavorful garlic bread, and our Stainless Steel Pasta Maker for making fresh pasta from scratch.

2. Can you give me some ideas for Italian-themed recipes?

Sure! Some popular Italian dishes that you can make with our products include lasagna, spaghetti carbonara, chicken parmesan, and tiramisu. You can also find more recipe ideas on our website or in our Italian-themed cookbooks.

3. Do you have any tips for creating a festive Italian atmosphere for my theme show?

Absolutely! You can decorate your space with red, white, and green balloons, use a checkered tablecloth, and play some traditional Italian music in the background. You can also incorporate some Italian-themed games or activities to make the show more interactive and fun.

4. Can I use my own ingredients for the recipes or do I have to purchase from Pampered Chef?

While we always recommend using our high-quality products for the best results, you are welcome to use your own ingredients for the recipes. However, keep in mind that our products are specifically designed to work well together and may enhance the overall taste and presentation of the dish.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Italian Theme Show?

Yes, we often offer special discounts or promotions for our theme shows. We recommend checking with your consultant or our website for any current deals or offers. You can also earn free products by hosting a successful show and referring friends to host their own shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • JenBowen