• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Sausage and Sundried Tomato Risotto

In summary, the conversation is about a group of people discussing recipes from the new SBRC and sharing them with each other. One person asks for someone to type up a recipe for her, while another person shares that she has it and is willing to post it. One person expresses frustration with receiving the recipe in shorthand, and another offers to share all of the main dish recipes. The conversation also mentions someone's birthday and the anticipation of trying out the new recipes. Finally, someone thanks another person for sharing their review of a recipe.
leftymac
Would someone be a dear and type this up from the new SBRC? I don't have it, and I am itching to make it tomorrow! I'll be sure to post pictures and a recipe review!

I am doing it now brat lol it is in your email !!!!!

christinaspc said:
I am doing it now brat lol it is in your email !!!!!

Look here, woman. I was just trying to save you some work. I knew you'd be all tired after getting home from your show!

You guys are Risotto teases... post the recipe here. I don't have the new SB! :(

Kitchen Diva said:
You guys are Risotto teases... post the recipe here. I don't have the new SB! :(

She sent it to me in shorthand -- not word for word as in the SBRC. It'd be great if someone could post the whole thing. Pictures will come tonight!

leftymac said:
She sent it to me in shorthand -- not word for word as in the SBRC. It'd be great if someone could post the whole thing. Pictures will come tonight!

Christina, short hand is not a good recipe sharing technique, girl- share the love and include all the words, NO symbols! :) LOL :D

Here are all the Main Dish recipes from the new SB.

Attachments

• SB Main Dishes.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 264
heather223 said:
Here are all the Main Dish recipes from the new SB.

My new best friend!

If you like, I have the appetizers and deserts too! The only ones I don't have are the ones that were repeats.

leftymac said:
My new best friend!

Oh MYLANTA! I was just gonna call her my new best friend!!!

leftymac said:
My new best friend!

Oh your new best friend huh???? lmao see if I ever share my short had recipes with you ever again lol

Kitchen Diva said:
Christina, short hand is not a good recipe sharing technique, girl- share the love and include all the words, NO symbols! :) LOL :D

LOL Kacey I guess I dont' have to share the love of short hand or full hand since someone posted them for you all :D I haven't made a recipe yet out of the season best yet I wonder when I will sneak time in for that.

So you doing anything exciting for your B-day????

You rock Heather!!!!

(and Christina - you can short hand recipes to me anytime!!!)

Hungry now! I can't wait to try these out - they all sound amazing!

Thank you #7 poster. I have not seen the new SBCK, and these recipes do look very
enticing. Also thanks, Keith for your review on another thread where I asked for the
recipe.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Italian Sausage and Sundried Tomato Risotto?

To make this dish, you will need Italian sausage, sundried tomatoes, arborio rice, chicken broth, onion, garlic, white wine, butter, Parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs like parsley or basil.

2. Can I use a different type of sausage for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of sausage you prefer such as sweet Italian sausage, spicy sausage, or even chicken sausage. Just make sure to adjust the seasonings accordingly.

3. How do I properly cook the risotto?

To cook the risotto, start by sautéing the Italian sausage until browned. Then add in the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Next, add in the rice and stir until coated in the sausage drippings. Pour in the white wine and stir until absorbed. Gradually add in the chicken broth, stirring occasionally, until the rice is cooked and creamy. Finally, stir in the sundried tomatoes, butter, and Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.

4. Can I make this dish vegetarian?

Yes, you can make this dish vegetarian by substituting the Italian sausage with a plant-based sausage or omitting it entirely and adding in extra vegetables like mushrooms or zucchini for added flavor and texture.

5. How can I make this dish ahead of time?

You can prepare the risotto ahead of time by cooking it until it is about halfway done. Then, let it cool and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When you're ready to serve, reheat the risotto in a pan with a splash of chicken broth until it is heated through. Then, add in the sundried tomatoes, butter, and Parmesan cheese and stir until creamy and heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithhart
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
JennLizFran