• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Italian Salad Turnover Recipe for Your Next Demo - Find It Here!

In summary, to make the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover Recipe, you will need refrigerated crescent rolls, Italian salad dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, red bell pepper, green onions, ripe olives, and mozzarella cheese. To make the turnover, preheat the oven, unroll the dough, arrange the triangles, spread the dressing, add the toppings, fold the dough, and bake. It can also be prepared ahead of time and served with marinara sauce, a side salad, or a glass of white wine. The ingredients can be customized to personal preference.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
does anyone know where this recipe is its my demo for tomorrow and don't know where she found the recipe

sorry - never heard of it, but it does sound interesting.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the recipe for your demo tomorrow. Can you provide more information about the recipe or the demo itself? That might help other users in the forum to assist you in locating it. Also, have you tried reaching out to the person who originally shared the recipe or the organizer of the demo? They might be able to provide you with the source. Best of luck!

What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover Recipe?

To make the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover Recipe, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
  • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
  • 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

How do I make the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover?

To make the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover, follow these simple steps:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
  2. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
  3. On a greased baking sheet, arrange the triangles with the short side facing the center and the long sides overlapping, creating a circle. Press the seams together to seal.
  4. Spread the Italian dressing evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/4 inch border around the edges.
  5. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese, bell pepper, green onions, and olives over the dressing.
  6. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
  7. Fold the points of the triangles over the filling and tuck them under the bottom of the dough to secure.
  8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.

Can I make the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover ahead of time. Simply follow the instructions above and stop after step 6. Cover the unbaked turnover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. When you're ready to bake, simply remove the plastic wrap and bake as directed.

What can I serve with the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover?

The Delicious Italian Salad Turnover is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a side of marinara sauce for dipping or a side salad to make it a complete meal. It also pairs well with a refreshing glass of white wine.

Can I customize the ingredients in the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover?

Yes, you can customize the ingredients in the Delicious Italian Salad Turnover to suit your preferences. For example, you can add other vegetables such as mushrooms or spinach, or you can substitute the mozzarella cheese with a different type of cheese. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • linilinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies