• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Vintage Pampered Chef Italian Charms?

In summary, Italian charms are small, modular links that can be added to a charm bracelet. They feature intricate designs and a spring-loaded mechanism for easy attachment and removal. Popular designs include symbols of luck, love, and friendship, as well as personalized options. Italian charms can be added to existing charm bracelets and come with a 1-year warranty. It is recommended to avoid harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures when caring for Italian charms.
footballchef
Gold Member
Cleaning out and found these!

Old Italian Charms! Great for someone who loves VINTAGE Pampered Chef consultant items :cool:

3 Heritage Home Charms
2 July 2005 Chicago National Conference Charms
1 25 Anniversary Charm :thumbup:
3 Small Square Simple Additions with Caddy Charm
1 Quick Stir Pitcher Charm
1 Chillzanne Rectangle Tray CHarm
1 Stainless Steel Bowl Charm
1 Food Chopper Charm

All $3 each or $30 for all - FREE SHIPPING.

Attachments

• charms.jpg
    charms.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,041
I would love them all, my email is [email protected]. Send me your address and I will send you a check

Wow, those are some great vintage Pampered Chef items! I'm sure there are some collectors out there who would love to add these charms to their collection. The Heritage Home charms sound especially unique. And the fact that they are from the 2005 Chicago National Conference adds even more value. The 25th anniversary charm is a nice touch as well. Good luck selling them!

What are Italian charms and how do they work?

Italian charms are small, modular links that can be added to a charm bracelet. They typically feature intricate designs, colorful enamel, and sometimes even gemstones. Each charm has a spring-loaded mechanism on the back that allows it to be easily attached and removed from the bracelet. This allows for a customizable and unique charm bracelet.

What are some popular Italian charm designs?

Some popular Italian charm designs include symbols of luck, love, and friendship such as horseshoes, hearts, and four-leaf clovers. Other popular designs feature animals, sports teams, and hobbies. Many people also choose to create personalized charms with initials or photos.

Can I add Italian charms to my existing charm bracelet?

Yes, Italian charms can be added to almost any charm bracelet as long as it has links or a removable clasp. Our Italian charms are compatible with other popular brands such as Nomination and Zoppini. You can mix and match different styles and brands to create your own unique charm bracelet.

Do you offer a warranty for your Italian charms?

Yes, we offer a 1-year warranty for all of our Italian charms. This covers any manufacturing defects or damage that occurs during normal wear. If you encounter any issues with your charms, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or repair.

Are there any special care instructions for Italian charms?

Italian charms are made with high-quality materials such as stainless steel and enamel, making them durable and long-lasting. However, we recommend avoiding exposure to harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures. You can clean your charms with a soft cloth and mild soap if needed. Store your charm bracelet in a cool, dry place when not wearing it to prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies