• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stunning Italian Charm Bracelet: My Review and Unboxing | Jess's Blog

In summary, -You receive a charm for every two shows you submit. -The first time you submit two shows in a month you receive the bracelet. -The charms are sent to directors' email addresses every other month. -Some consultants feel left out because they do not get the charms in their mailbox.
PamperedJess
Hi Guys

I received my Italian Charm Braclet in the mail today...it's really pretty. It didn't really say but did I do something for this or is it just given to everyone?

Thanks
Jess :D

Congrats!!Hi Jess,
Congratulations!!! By submitting two shows every month you receive a charm to your bracelet. The first time you submit 2 shows in a month you receive the bracelet!! So congrats!!
Cheers,
Angela :D

This is a promotion for this year thru October, Have 2 shows in a month and receive the braclet and with 2 shows every month you get a new charm to add to it. It started in January and your director will have the charms each month you earned it. Congrats. :)

You know I have never understood how come they send the charms to our directors. It makes no sense; especially since some of our diectors live so far from us so it is not like we see them anyway. Mine is now in Germany so I still have not gotten my charm for JUNE! I just think that bites the way they have it set up. I love my bracelet though, just wish I would not have to wait forever for my charms.

Debbie,

I had thought the same thing. Why cant they mail it to us directly? I guess one reason is so they can present to us at a Cluster meeting, which I dont get to go to since they are on Monday evenings and I live 3 hrs from my director.

Should I also get a charm? I'm sure if so that will be something that's hung over my head so I will have to come to the meetings that I can't attend

when I cant attend the meetings cause my director lives in another state (3hours away) she will mail them to me.

Should I have gotten a charm though?

I earned my braclet this month.I cannot wait to get it in the mail. My director is also out of state. My hospitalty director told me to email my director and let knowI am going to get a charm this month. I am hoping she will mail it to my director here.

Congratualtions.

PamperedJess said:
Should I have gotten a charm though?
Yes, I'm thinking you did 2 shows in July? If so your director will be getting your July charm to present to you at the meeting. - I know, that's a problem for you. Tell her again that you can not get out of work to attend those meetings - is she going to help you find a diffeerent job to make up your salary until you build your business enough to not need it? :eek:

I would ask her to send it to you or tell her you can come by and pick it up. If she refuses I would contact HO and tell them the situation.

My director is out of state now too and she only sends her newsletter and the charms every other month and I HATE that I have to wait for them so I know exactly how you all feel! I send the charms to those that don't make my meeting as soon as I get them (at least I try - right now I'm behind because I had to be away most of the summer - but they understand...). I enclose them with my team newsletter every month.

Yes!Your charm bracelet will come with the Chef's hat and you will also get a charm for the month.

I believe this is correct because I just looked at mine and have the Chef's hat, Stockpot, Batter Bowl, Garlic Press, Food Chopper, S/A Small Caddy (which was May) and the 2005 conference one. I'm still waiting for June, July AND August from my director.

So that would be 5 for each Jan - May that I have - meaning, you get another for the month as well as the chef's hat.

perhaps we should all email the HO and request that these kind of incentives be mailed directly to consultants. My director is 3 or 4 hours away also so I don't attend meetings with her. I sometimes feel left out at my hospitality meeting when everyone else is getting their charms and I don't. Silly huh. Anyway, I know it is so your director can recognize you at the meeting, but maybe they aren't thinking about the fact that some of us don't get to see our directors.

Shawnna

Shawnna said:
perhaps we should all email the HO and request that these kind of incentives be mailed directly to consultants. My director is 3 or 4 hours away also so I don't attend meetings with her. I sometimes feel left out at my hospitality meeting when everyone else is getting their charms and I don't. Silly huh. Anyway, I know it is so your director can recognize you at the meeting, but maybe they aren't thinking about the fact that some of us don't get to see our directors.

Shawnna
Good idea. They could send the director a little card to present at the meetings instead of the actual charm!

I got my first charm/bracelet yesterday.The UPS guy dropped it off

For those of you waiting for your July charm please be patient with your Direcotrs. If they know that you can't attend the meeting they I am sure they will send it to you once they get it. I haven't gotten the charms for my downline yet. Chances are your director hasn't either.

?My SS1 is September but I will probably have 2 shows by the end of August. Will I get the braclet and August charm or just the September one?

Marie

1. How do I put together my Italian charm bracelet?

To assemble your Italian charm bracelet, start by laying out the individual charms in the order you want them to appear on the bracelet. Then, use the provided tool to gently push down on the clasp of each charm and slide it onto the bracelet, making sure the charm is facing the right way. Repeat this process until all of your charms are on the bracelet, and then secure the end links together by snapping them into place.

2. Can I add and remove charms from my Italian charm bracelet?

Yes, one of the great features of Italian charm bracelets is that you can easily add or remove charms to customize your bracelet. Simply use the tool to release the clasp of the charm you want to remove, and slide it off the bracelet. To add a new charm, follow the same steps as mentioned in the previous question.

3. How do I clean my Italian charm bracelet?

To clean your Italian charm bracelet, use a soft cloth or jewelry cleaning solution to gently wipe down the bracelet and charms. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they may damage the charms or bracelet. It is also recommended to remove your bracelet before showering or swimming to prevent any damage.

4. Can I wear my Italian charm bracelet with other bracelets?

Yes, Italian charm bracelets can be worn with other bracelets for a trendy and personalized look. You can mix and match different styles and materials to create a unique stack of bracelets. Just make sure to adjust the size of your Italian charm bracelet accordingly so it doesn't get too tight or uncomfortable.

5. Are there different sizes of Italian charm bracelets available?

Yes, Italian charm bracelets come in various sizes to fit different wrist sizes. Most bracelets are adjustable, and you can add or remove links to make it fit your wrist comfortably. If you are unsure about the size, it is recommended to measure your wrist and consult the size guide provided by the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHocutt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mackailey
Replies
Views
reesefamily5
  • kitchenfairey
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies