• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Wont Let Me Submit a Kit Enhancement

In summary, you can only submit a Kit Enhancement order when you have had 3 consecutive months of activity.
LilChefBeth
When I try to submit my kit enhancement order, after I finalize it says "You can only submit a Kit Enhancement order when you have had 3 consecutive months of activity." I thought I did, but maybe I'm wrong. In the policy guide it says that consultants must be active January-March or February-April to submit an April Kit Enhancement. I signed up for PC December 25 and I had 3 parties all at the end of January and I submitted them the first week of February- Does that mean I'm not active for January? I havent met the $150 this month so I wont qualify for the February-April. :/
Can anyone help me out on what this means? I'm really confused. :confused:

You had to have submitted at least $150 in sales during the calendar month of Jan to be considered "active" for January. If you waited until Feb to submit all of your Jan sales, then you were active in Feb, not Jan. Sorry!But if you were active in Feb & March, you just need to submit at least $150 in April. Once it hits that you are now "active" on Consultant Connection, you are good to go & can data entry your Kit Enhancement. ;)

Oh okay, thanks. :) I wondered if that was the case but I wasn't sure because they were January shows.

Similar question...

I signed Feb 10th I think. Had 2-3 Feb shows, 1-2 March shows, and 1 submitted beginning of April. Since I've been active 3 consecutive months, technically, can I submit this month? Or do I have to wait until May or June?

clshirk said:
Similar question...

I signed Feb 10th I think. Had 2-3 Feb shows, 1-2 March shows, and 1 submitted beginning of April. Since I've been active 3 consecutive months, technically, can I submit this month? Or do I have to wait until May or June?

As long as you were "active" in Feb, Mar, April, you can submit a Kit Enhancement order in April. Since you are new, you'll also get a Kit Enhancement month (40% off) in your 4th month. You should have an email for your "Welcome", that lists your 30, 90-days, and your KE Month I think? Otherwise, I think your 4th month would be June (?).

1. Why am I unable to submit a kit enhancement?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to submit a kit enhancement. First, make sure you have completed all the required fields on the submission form. If everything is filled out correctly and you are still having issues, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I make changes to a kit enhancement after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a kit enhancement has been submitted, changes cannot be made. We recommend carefully reviewing your submission before hitting the submit button to ensure all information is correct.

3. How long does it take for a kit enhancement to be approved?

The approval process for kit enhancements can vary, but generally it takes 3-5 business days. If you have not received an update after this time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I submit a kit enhancement for a product that is out of stock?

No, kit enhancements can only be submitted for products that are currently in stock. If you would like to be notified when a product is back in stock, you can sign up for our email notifications on the product page.

5. Is there a limit to how many kit enhancements I can submit?

Yes, there is a limit of 3 kit enhancements per month per consultant. This allows us to ensure that all consultants have a fair chance at submitting enhancements for their business. If you have any questions about this limit, please reach out to our customer service team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom