• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Sure Is Quiet Around Here...

In summary, Rob's job is to go underwater and fix things. One day, he had a really bad day at work and ended up getting stung by a jellyfish. The jellyfish stung him so bad that it caused him to have to go through three in-water decompression stops before he was able to surface and chamber dry.
janetupnorth said:
Well on my way to camp I was paged for a one car roll over on 47 north of Backwaters so I turned around and started to head to the accident. I didn't use my lights or siren due to the crappy road conditions. So I just drive over the bridge on Bridge road and something happened. What was it that happened you ask? Well I tell you. My cell phone vibrated because a server status email was coming in. Now normally this wouldn't be a big deal. But remember my nuts were cut off a week ago. I personally feel fine but my right nut apparently is still sensitive. I now know this because the phone in my pocket was close to my nut and as it vibrated it set a hell of a shock trough me. Now I don't know if I he the gas or brake while this happen but next thing I know the car is sliding towards the ditch. Luckily it was the dry side of the road and not the wet side.

Anyway we owe $40 for towing. I know we're not planning on it. They can't take credit cards on the road so I got his card and we need to call it in. The cars fine.

ME
I know a guy who ended up being off work for 3 weeks after his because well let's just say sometimes these podunkville towns don't have the best doctors.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Sorry to hear that. Don't be afraid - what happened the other night is an aberration. The majority of folks here are warm and caring.
And then the others of us are Crazy and Cheeky.....http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0046.gif

On another note, I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad I haven't been able to get on here much lately, I think everyone is going through PMS or something.

But now....I am laughing my butt off at some of the posts here, when I FINALLY got through them, geez people, some of us do have other things to do, I need to be speed reader! LOL! But I still love you guys!!!!! So now back to our usual One Big Happy Family!!!!! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0028.gif

OMG, I just realized, I think that clown banana is smoking something!

Yah it looks to me he is smoking!!!LOL

jdavis said:
Yep....good idea too!

Well Hi there nice to see you again Tori, I mean Linda, LMAO, just had to get that one in there again.

jdavis said:
Well Hi there nice to see you again Tori, I mean Linda, LMAO, just had to get that one in there again.
Good to see you too....you've been missed around here....whatcha been so busy doing?

HMMM, let's see, Kids, Bowling, Kids, Working, Kids, Tournaments, Working, Kids, Working. Did I mention working, and I wish oh do I wish it was on PC! Looking around my house and wondering when the tornado is going to just take out the rest of the house, not just tear up the inside, well wait, I guess that was just the kids.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
BTW - will you guys stop preceeding your threads with OT?

EVERYTHING in the Lounge is Off Topic. That's why it's the Lounge!
Hey now, not all of us just go straight to the lounge, most of us just go to New Posts, lol, so I usually do it anyway if it doesn't have anything what-so-ever to do with PC.

jdavis said:
Yah mon. He looks to be some sort of rasta mon.:D Don't worry, be happy.

Well put post in your "signature" KG. I totally agree. Gossip can destroy a person's reputation and dignity in the blink of an eye. Some people think that gossip is lies, but that is not necessarily true. Spreading things about someone...even if it is true...and causing others to have ill feelings toward them is gossip. As I have said many times over, I look at everything as spiritual. I have a strong faith and try to always strive to be like Christ. I didn't see Him in any of the mess we had here. But, we need to all move on. We are suppose to be supportive of each other. Momof2...don't be discouraged. Most people on here are here to support each other and help others. So, let the FUN begin!!

small world
momof2_pc4u said:
Fairhaven. Really, new bedford.

I have an uncle that lived in new bedford...2 yrs ago moved to acushnet...how far is that from fairhaven?? I love MA...we're due for a trip out there soon to see the family.

I've been here too, but geez, I only have about 45 minutes in the morning to read posts, & there have been over 100 new posts/day to read. (still haven't even read all the "bad" thread) I still love y'all & glad to see you're back to your old antics KG:)
(& I was wondering where you've been JDavis! my fellow KS girl!)

Its still here.

AJPratt said:
Its still here.

Anne,

Your quote is the exact quote that has been running through my mind the past few days!

Working out of my state of shock......
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
...we must all be coming out of the ether.

It's ether that or the M-F members are still in shock.

Yep...This M-F cheffer is still in shock! WOW! I'm glad I wasn't in all that drama!!

Shawnna said:
Well put post in your "signature" KG. I totally agree. Gossip can destroy a person's reputation and dignity in the blink of an eye. Some people think that gossip is lies, but that is not necessarily true. Spreading things about someone...even if it is true...and causing others to have ill feelings toward them is gossip. As I have said many times over, I look at everything as spiritual. I have a strong faith and try to always strive to be like Christ. I didn't see Him in any of the mess we had here. But, we need to all move on. We are suppose to be supportive of each other. Momof2...don't be discouraged. Most people on here are here to support each other and help others. So, let the FUN begin!!
Thank you for saying that. I would love to let everything go, but admitably, it will be hard. I would also like to think that by standing up for someone is what Jesus would want me to do.

Becky: Thanks! I was afraid it would be offensive, but its something my Mom always taught me.

A very poignant quote Anne and very apropos to either side of the issue.

I have been sitting here the last few days just shaking my head and re-reading both sides. I see that either side might be the "right" side and that both sides may have guilt of being on the "wrong" side. More has been said than needed to be. Those defending the accused have not had as much "air time" that is true, but life is too short to keep this going and going.

Humans thrive on the positive. When our businesses are in a down slope we have to pick ourselves up and find a positive to hold onto and things improve. We are here at CS to share and receive tips and support.

I pray for everyone concerned in this issue and know that whatever is true will prevail. Feelings are hurt. People need to heal. But the healing won’t begin until both sides put down their swords.

Let me just say "amen" to Beth!

Amen Beth
BethCooks4U said:
Humans thrive on the positive.

Thanks Beth for your words!! I'm off to work today and employ many young people. Our young people today need a positive and productive enviroment filled with the skills to succeed it life :) I believe that teaching them problem solving and positivity is so part of MY job.:) I'm lucky I would with a great team of kids.

BethCooks4U said:
But the healing won’t begin until both sides put down their swords.

AMEN!!!
(adding a few extra words here because the site won't allow me to post a short reply - LOL)

BethCooks4U said:
A very poignant quote Anne and very apropos to either side of the issue.

I have been sitting here the last few days just shaking my head and re-reading both sides. I see that either side might be the "right" side and that both sides may have guilt of being on the "wrong" side. More has been said than needed to be. Those defending the accused have not had as much "air time" that is true, but life is too short to keep this going and going.

Humans thrive on the positive. When our businesses are in a down slope we have to pick ourselves up and find a positive to hold onto and things improve. We are here at CS to share and receive tips and support.

I pray for everyone concerned in this issue and know that whatever is true will prevail. Feelings are hurt. People need to heal. But the healing won’t begin until both sides put down their swords.
Beth, I wondered where you were! I always use you as a sort of guide! If only some of these people out in such a fervent, relentless effort into their business as they did trashing someone and finding the "evidence". I will drop everything when the threads are deleted. I think until then, most won't be able to let it go because its in plain sight.

So, how is everyone's March show schedule looking? I am very excited that i should be able to earn the HWC products and the Apron by this weekend.

This morning i was out running errands and cashier at one of the stores noticed that I had one PC jacket. She told me that she wanted to order some stoneware. I suggessted that she have a party to try and earn it for free or half priced. She is going to think about and I am to call her tommorrow.

I hope that everyone has a great day!
Tracy

tlmcunning said:
So, how is everyone's March show schedule looking? I am very excited that i should be able to earn the HWC products and the Apron by this weekend.

This morning i was out running errands and cashier at one of the stores noticed that I had one PC jacket. She told me that she wanted to order some stoneware. I suggessted that she have a party to try and earn it for free or half priced. She is going to think about and I am to call her tommorrow.

Tracy

That's terrific Tracy!!
Isn't it amazing how much business we can pick up simply by wearing our PC clothing and a smile on our faces?!!? You'll have to keep us posted on this one!

tlmcunning said:

Tracy

Good for you, Tracy!

Sadly, my goals for this month are focused on my "real" job. I've got 4 grants to write, all with a March 30 deadline!

Best of luck to you with your goals. I'll be happy to read of your success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy