• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did Sandy get her first booking so fast? Find out here!

In summary, Sandy was able to quickly get her first booking as a Pampered Chef consultant by being enthusiastic and sharing the news with her friends and family. She signed up on the 3rd of the month and received her kit a few days later. Her recruiter, an Advanced Director with the company, provided support and guidance and shared her own success stories, helping Sandy to set achievable goals for her business. In November, Sandy's recruiter and her team had their highest monthly group sales of $44,000, showing that hard work and dedication can lead to success with Pampered Chef. For the new year, Sandy's wish is for everyone in the Pampered Chef family to have a fun, happy, and prosperous year, and she is
harleychef
woohoo ! i signed on the 3rd and got my kit yesterday. the fed ex driver that delivered the kit wants me to do a show right after the holidays when her schedule loosens up. i started watching the dvds today. my recruiter is an advanced director and she is awesome. she is so inspiring. her monthly personal sales are through the roof and the november group sales were their all time high of $44,000 ! i am thrilled to be on her team and to now be a part of the whole pc family. wishing you all a fun, happy and prosperous new year !!! sandy

Congratulations!

Congrats on your new business and having a booking already in the works! :D

HOW COOOL that your FedEx driver wants a show!!

Congratulations! Best wishes on your new business. :)

I'm really impressed about the Fed Ex driver! I wish mine would ask me! :)Welcome and congratulations!

Ha! My fedex driver drops the box off, knocks once, rings the bell once (all in about a 2 second span of time) and leaves. Once he dropped off the wrong package and I was nearly running down the street trying to get him to stop and give me MY packages!

Congratulations! There is nothing like PC....NOTHING!

Wahoooo!!! Congrats on your biz and for finding an awesome team! Wishing you fun and much success in your new adventure! You're going to be a rock star! :D

Congratulations!

That's awesome that you got a booking so quickly!! Congrats!

1. How did Sandy get her first booking so fast?

Sandy was able to get her first booking quickly because she was enthusiastic and excited about her new Pampered Chef business. She shared the news with her friends and family, and they were eager to support her by hosting a party.

2. When did Sandy sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Sandy signed up as a Pampered Chef consultant on the 3rd of the month. She wasted no time in getting started and received her kit just a few days later.

3. How did Sandy's recruiter help her to be successful?

Sandy's recruiter is an Advanced Director with Pampered Chef and she provided support and guidance to Sandy from the very beginning. She shared her own success stories and helped Sandy to set achievable goals for her business.

4. How much were the group sales for Sandy's recruiter in November?

In November, Sandy's recruiter and her team had their highest monthly group sales of $44,000. This shows that with hard work and dedication, it is possible to be successful with Pampered Chef.

5. What is Sandy's wish for the new year?

Sandy's wish for the new year is for everyone in the Pampered Chef family to have a fun, happy, and prosperous year. She is excited to be a part of this community and is looking forward to all the opportunities and experiences that lie ahead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back