• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Could Be Causing My Husband's Chest Pain?

In summary, his sac around his heart was inflamed from a virus and he is in so much pain. He has an extremely high pain tolerance and nothing seems to touch it. He will be in the hospital in the cardiac unit until tomorrow at least.
nikked
Gold Member
Just as we were settling into a post-surgery routine, a whole new round started...

EVERYTHING IS TECHNICALLY OKAY...

But, yesterday (Saturday) morning, my DH woke up with some tenderness in his left side/chest area (he kept saying left side, but I could tell it was the chest).

It got progressively worse during the day. I kept trying to get him to go to the hospital, and being the stubborn mule that he tends to be, he waited until 11:30 last night to finally admit that something might be wrong.

We went to the smaller hospital by our house, knowing we would get in faster (and we did), then were transferred at about 6:30 this morning to the main hospital.

He has not had a heart attack, thank God. They believe that the sac around his heart is inflamed from a virus, probably the coxsacki virus (causes hand, food and mouth disease) that our oldest daughter had around my surgery time.

He is in so much pain. He has an extremely high pain tolerance, and nothing seems to touch it. He'll be in the hospital in the cardiac unit until tomorrow at least. They won't release him until the pain eases, which is a sign that the inflamation is healing.

He has an EXTREMELY cranky roommate...please be praying that he can get some sleep today. He's been up for more than 24 hours now...me too, but at least I'm at home and a friend took the little ones for the day.

Quick healing of the inflamation and confirmation of the diagnosis are prayer concerns as well.

Thank you all so much, once again, for your prayers. I'll update later...off to bed!

Prayers for you and your husband Nikke.

Prayers said.

OMG sending mountains of prayers and good thoughts your way.

Prayers from Nebraska too.

Prayers and love on their way from Virginia!!

From North Carolina to heaven just for you!

I'm home for the evening, and the meds they have him seem to finally be working. And, his roommate was transferred out of the cardiac unit this afternoon!!! They aren't expecting anyone in tonight (but of course, that could always change). So, for now at least, he is sleeping and having drug induced hippie dreams, I'm sure!

Thank you all so much for your prayers...I loved the reference to each state...could see the prayers traveling the country!

I'm off to my own dreamland, and hopefull will get some good sleep tonight!

Prayers from NYS, too. May Angels watch over you, DH and family. Praying that all will simmer down, and he will be well quickly.

Thinking of you from Vermont.

Update...

They released Tony from the hospital, with orders to take it easy for a few days, and no exercise or strenuous activity until he is seen in two weeks.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I think we can consider this matter CLOSED...

THANK GOD!!!!!!

1. What is "It Never Rains, but It Pours"?

"It Never Rains, but It Pours" is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a delicious savory flavor to any dish.

2. What are the ingredients in "It Never Rains, but It Pours"?

The ingredients in "It Never Rains, but It Pours" include sea salt, garlic, black pepper, red bell pepper, thyme, oregano, and onion.

3. How should I use "It Never Rains, but It Pours" in my cooking?

"It Never Rains, but It Pours" can be used as a rub, seasoning, or marinade for meats, vegetables, or even popcorn. You can also mix it into sauces, soups, or dips for an extra burst of flavor.

4. Is "It Never Rains, but It Pours" gluten-free?

Yes, "It Never Rains, but It Pours" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

5. How long does a jar of "It Never Rains, but It Pours" typically last?

A jar of "It Never Rains, but It Pours" can last up to 6 months when stored in a cool, dry place and used within the recommended expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003