• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Must Be Pampered Chef Season

In summary, "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season" is a term used to describe the time of year when new products are launched, special promotions are offered, and events and parties are held to showcase Pampered Chef products. It typically starts in the fall and lasts until the end of the holiday season, but there are also promotions and events throughout the year. During this time, a variety of products are released, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cookbooks, and specialty food items, and exclusive bundles and sets are available. You can also host a "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season" party and earn free and discounted products. There are often special offers and discounts during this season, so be sure to check with
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Without really trying very hard, bookings, orders, and recruit leads are coming my way from everywhere. I also just entered my first $1200 show and it hasn't closed yet. Retirement from my day job is looking good!

Good for you, Bobby!

Congrats!! Great show!

have you set a retirement date yet? Mine is April 1, 2012. Put your goal in front of you everyday!!!!

That is awesome!

It is an amazing thing when that happens. I was contacted on FaceBook by an old friend who I have not physically talked to in 20 years - her message was:
"I want to sell Pampered Chef, what do I need to do?"
my reply was: "You need to talk to me!"
We spoke on Sunday and she is signing tonight.
Life is good and retirement does seem just a tad closer.:sing:

I love the fall selling season!

Wow, how awesome for you!!!!

Great for you!!

That is awesome! Good for you!

blueberrylady said:
Congrats!! Great show!

have you set a retirement date yet? Mine is April 1, 2012. Put your goal in front of you everyday!!!!

I should set a retirement date but haven't yet. Thanks

That is so great! I am going to rub this thread for good luck! Today at our state fair, I am re-starting my business to full force!

That's awesome, Bobby! Congratulations!

*Like!*

I have not tried that hard either, but have three live shows on the calendar and several more who want to book. One of those shows is looking to be my own first EVER successful open house!

I love it when people come to me wanting to book shows and place orders. I need to thank Pampered Chef for the monthly flyer. That helped alot.

What is "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season"?

"It Must Be Pampered Chef Season" is a phrase used by our consultants and customers to refer to the time of year when new products are launched, special promotions are offered, and various events and parties are held to showcase our products.

When does "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season" start and end?

"It Must Be Pampered Chef Season" typically starts in the fall, when our new products are released, and lasts until the end of the holiday season. However, we have special promotions and events throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those as well!

What types of products are usually released during "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season"?

We release a variety of products during "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season", including new kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cookbooks, and specialty food items. We also offer exclusive bundles and sets that are only available during this time.

Can I host a "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season" party?

Absolutely! Hosting a "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season" party is a great way to get your friends and family together to see and try out our new products. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Are there any special offers or discounts during "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season"?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts during "It Must Be Pampered Chef Season"! These may include discounted bundles, free products with purchase, and extra rewards for hosting a party. Be sure to check with your consultant or on our website for the latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg