• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Looks Like I'll Promote to Director on May 1St!

In summary, Sheila has been promoting new recruits and is excited to see more Consultants and Senior Consultants on her team. She is hoping for them to become Team Leaders and Senior Consultants. Despite her personal sales being low this month, Sheila is confident she can improve them by the end of the month. She shares that her team has already submitted 6 Cooking Shows this month with impressive sales. She also mentions the requirement of $1,250 in personal sales for the next three months to maintain HO leads, but is not too worried about it as she has been doing well in the past months. Linda reminds her about the Director product pack she will receive for promoting. Sheila is happy about it but also jokes about having duplicates since she has already earned
Sheila
Gold Member
:D

And it only took 8 months!
roflmao2.gif

I had one SC who's recruit is now also a SC. I was very happy for both of them, but of course it didn't help my promotion. Well this week, 2 more of my Consultants recruited & it looks like both of those 2 lines will be active by the end of the month! I have 8 across now & 12 all together. I'd LOVE to see all the SC's become TL's and all the C's become SC's! Hoping it happens for them very soon!!!

Now I just have to pull MY sales out of the slumps! I usually do $2,500 or more each month. This month I've given away all of my shows to new recruits & am sitting at $470.95 in personal sales - all individual orders!
eusa_doh.gif
But I'll resolve that by the end of the month. ;)

Team Brag: I just did the calculations ... 6 of the 12 have already submitted Cooking Shows for the month (13 shows) totaling $10,436.59 - that's an average of $802.81 per Cooking Show for my cluster! My girls rock!!!
action-smiley-033.gif

That's is fabulous! I know you can find those sales, you still have a week!

Woo Hoo Sheila! Rock on.

btw - you know that YOU have to have at least $750, right?

Thanks ladies!And yes Linda, that's why I said I needed to pull my sales out of the slumps. Although I'd rather do $1,250! I'd still get HO leads if I don't make the $1,250, because I've been above that for the last 3 months .... but I'm going on vacation next month to TX and would rather know that if I fall below $1,250 in May that I'm still safe for HO leads! I don't like the stress of thinking that I HAVE to get $1,250 for the next 3 months to maintain the HO leads! LOL

Fabulous!!!

Congrats!!!

Sheila said:
Thanks ladies!

And yes Linda, that's why I said I needed to pull my sales out of the slumps. Although I'd rather do $1,250! I'd still get HO leads if I don't make the $1,250, because I've been above that for the last 3 months .... but I'm going on vacation next month to TX and would rather know that if I fall below $1,250 in May that I'm still safe for HO leads! I don't like the stress of thinking that I HAVE to get $1,250 for the next 3 months to maintain the HO leads! LOL

I figured you knew that, just wanted to make sure....it would totally suck if that was all that kept you from promoting! Also, you will get the director product pack for promoting, don't forget about that.

Woohoo, Sheila! Way to go - YOU ROCK!! :D

So proud of you!!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
... Also, you will get the director product pack for promoting, don't forget about that.

No clue what that is! Please elaborate. ;)

Sheila, I'm so happy for you!!! Praying you get those last $300. Tell everyone your only a few orders away from promoting!I believe Linda is referring to the fact you'll get all the Spring Products (except, I think, the Cake Pedestal) for free.

pampchefsarah said:
Sheila, I'm so happy for you!!! Praying you get those last $300. Tell everyone your only a few orders away from promoting!

I believe Linda is referring to the fact you'll get all the Spring Products (except, I think, the Cake Pedestal) for free.

exactly! So long as you promote befor the next SAT you get the last Director Set as soon as you promote (maybe I should say that it used to be that way....not sure if that has been changed)

LOL That would be funny since I already earned 1/2 of the spring line with SAT and bought everything else except the Dots Glasses. I'd have duplicates! LOL

Sheila, you'll have duplicates every season, anyway, between SAT and the Director Pack, so get used to it! It's one of the reasons I want to promote.Linda, yes, it's the same. When I was at Director Express on Saturday, a woman at my table - who started in Jan '10 and promoted last month!! - said she was so surprised to get a Fed Ex delivery, and find all the Spring products inside!

Congrats Sheila! That is awesome and your girls are certainly rocking! Yay!

Enjoy the promotion, the new products and the raise! You are going to LOVE your next check! :D

Wahoo!!!! So happy for ya!

Congratulations! You are very inspiring! I love to read these types of happy events and you did it with such genuine support to your TEAM! You definitely deserve this!

that's fantastic!! you definitely deserve it. your posts have such great ideas - not surprised by your promotion.

Awe, thanks ladies! :D

Congrat's Sheila, that is awesome! You have worked your tushy off for it and deserve it.

Your team is very lucky to have you.

Congrats Sheila!! I can tell from your posts that you will make a great director- your lines are all very lucky, & will probably be very successful due to your hard work & willingness to help- I know I've learned from you!!

You girls are all so sweet! :D

What does it mean to promote to Director on May 1st?

Promoting to Director means that you have reached the next level in your Pampered Chef career. As a Director, you will have the opportunity to build and lead a team of consultants, earn higher commissions, and have access to exclusive training and resources.

How do I know if I am eligible for a promotion to Director on May 1st?

To be eligible for a promotion to Director on May 1st, you must have met the requirements set by Pampered Chef. This includes reaching certain sales and team building goals, as well as maintaining active consultant status.

Will my compensation change when I promote to Director on May 1st?

Yes, as a Director, you will earn higher commissions on your personal sales as well as bonuses for leading and supporting your team. Your compensation plan will be updated to reflect your new position on May 1st.

What are the responsibilities of a Director in Pampered Chef?

As a Director, your main responsibility will be to build and lead a team of consultants. This includes coaching and supporting your team members, setting and achieving sales goals, and attending trainings and events to continue your own personal and professional growth.

What support and resources are available to help me succeed as a Director in Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of support and resources for Directors, including training and development programs, a dedicated Director support team, and access to exclusive tools and materials. You will also have the support of your upline Director and fellow team members as you grow and succeed in your role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PamperedK