• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Smaller Crowd Mean More Bookings and Sales?

In summary, Marg had a show this afternoon and it was a success. She made $500 in sales and booked three bookings with actual dates on a calendar.
Marg
I had a show this afternoon. While I was there setting up, 6 people called and cancelled at the very last minute. So for the show that was supposed to have 12 people there, it ended up with 5 and the host.
I did the show and we had a great time. I ended up with $500 in sales and 3 bookings! And when I say bookings, I mean real bookings - dates set in the calendar.
So, it just goes to show you that you don't always need a huge crowd to have a successful show.
And as if that weren't great enough, I was chatting with the guests and 2 of them are potentially interested in the business. :D

Wow!! Marg that's so cool. And THREE bookings with actual dates on a calendar. That's impressive! What a nice weekend you had. :) I hope the show closes even higher!

Awesome!!! Its nice when that happens huh?? Hope your leads pan out for you!! Good luck!

Congrats Marg - So I'm thinking you should lead our next meeting and leave us with lots of your super success tips to take home with us... :)

Sales vs bookingsYou know, what I've found is that if there's a bigger crowd (12-20), you get pretty good sales, but far fewer bookings, whereas when it's a smaller, more intimate crowd, the sales might be lower, but people are more inclined to book, or even show interest as a consultant.
Naturally, this isn't true all the time (and could be the reverse on occasion), but I think part of the bonus of a smallish crowd is that you can connect with them more easily. You can learn people's names. Chat with them. Not feel like you have to take their order quickly because people are waiting for you.
Thanks for reminding us that it's not always a disappointment to have less people, since it WILL happen to everyone :D
D.C.

1. What is "It Just Goes to Show You..." all about?

"It Just Goes to Show You..." is a series of cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on teaching people how to make delicious and healthy meals using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Are there different levels of difficulty for the classes?

Yes, we offer a variety of classes for all skill levels. Whether you're a beginner in the kitchen or an experienced cook, there's a class that's perfect for you.

3. How long are the classes?

The classes typically last about 1-2 hours, depending on the specific class and the number of participants. We want to make sure everyone has enough time to learn and practice the recipes.

4. Do I need to purchase any products to participate in the classes?

No, you do not need to purchase any of our products to participate in the classes. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for class participants if you are interested in purchasing any of our products.

5. Can I host a "It Just Goes to Show You..." class at my house?

Yes, you can! We offer the option to host a class at your own home and invite your friends and family to join. This is a great way to learn new recipes, try out our products, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies