• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Fair Experience: Tips for Booth Setup and Recruitment Strategies

Remember to have fun and enjoy the experience! In summary, when setting up a booth at a fair, make sure to bring plenty of business cards, catalogs, order forms, and necessary paperwork. It's also a good idea to have a sign-up sheet for potential recruits and a door prize to attract customers. Don't forget to have a clear pitch for recruiting prospects and have fun at the fair!
Sarah K.
Silver Member
I have read the other threads but my situation is a little different. The booth is setup by a local director. I have signed up to work 3 nights the first 2 and another one through the week. I have worked this fair several times in the past, I actually started the booth, but gave it to her last year because I was in a place in my life that I couldn't do it. Long story. I need to know what I should bring paperwork wise, I have to supply everything I am going to be giving away, door prize and everything. Any suggestions. I usually always use Scotts handout with the coupons and recipe. I think I am going to have some party's in a bag to give to customers that book on the spot. Anything else???? I would love to meet some great recruiting prospects too.

Whenever I'm doing a booth, I make sure I have plenty of drawing slips, host packets, order forms (just in case), the booth coupon with recipe, plus an Alphabetical Product List for quick reference and Replacement Parts Order Forms. I also have recruiting info ready to hand out as well.Good luck!

Thank you so much, I am putting the finishing touches on my stuff as I type getting everything together, while the kids nap. LOL

what is a 'party in a bag'?

Hi there! It sounds like you have a lot of great ideas for your booth at the fair. I would definitely recommend bringing plenty of business cards, catalogs, and order forms for customers to take with them. You could also consider bringing some of your top-selling products to display and demonstrate at the booth.In terms of paperwork, make sure to have any necessary forms for customers to fill out if they want to book a party or join your team. It's also a good idea to have a sign-up sheet for potential recruits to leave their contact information.For the door prize, consider offering a product from your line as the prize. This will give customers a chance to try out one of your products and potentially become a new customer.As for recruiting prospects, make sure to have a clear and concise pitch ready to share with anyone who expresses interest in joining your team. You could also consider offering a special incentive for those who sign up during the fair, such as a discount on their starter kit or a free product.Best of luck at the fair! I'm sure it will be a great opportunity to showcase your products and grow your business.

1. What is "It Is Fair Time Again"?

"It Is Fair Time Again" is a cookbook featuring recipes that are perfect for fair season. It includes a variety of dishes that are popular at fairs, such as funnel cakes, corn dogs, and deep-fried Oreos.

2. Are the recipes in "It Is Fair Time Again" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "It Is Fair Time Again" are designed to be easy to make and use common ingredients. They are perfect for home cooks of any skill level.

3. Can I use the recipes in "It Is Fair Time Again" for other events besides fairs?

Absolutely! While these recipes are inspired by fair food, they can be enjoyed at any time. They are great for parties, family gatherings, or just a fun dinner at home.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "It Is Fair Time Again"?

Yes, there are some vegetarian options in the cookbook, such as veggie corn dogs and fried green tomatoes. However, the majority of the recipes do include meat or dairy products.

5. Can I purchase "It Is Fair Time Again" online?

Yes, "It Is Fair Time Again" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase it from a Pampered Chef consultant or at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
  • wr4282
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies