1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths It is Fair time again

1. Sarah K.

Sarah K. Novice Member Silver Member

I have read the other threads but my situation is a little different. The booth is setup by a local director. I have signed up to work 3 nights the first 2 and another one through the week. I have worked this fair several times in the past, I actually started the booth, but gave it to her last year because I was in a place in my life that I couldn't do it. Long story. I need to know what I should bring paperwork wise, I have to supply everything I am going to be giving away, door prize and everything. Any suggestions. I usually always use Scotts handout with the coupons and recipe. I think I am going to have some party's in a bag to give to customers that book on the spot. Anything else???? I would love to meet some great recruiting prospects too.

Jul 8, 2009
  2. KellyCooks

KellyCooks Novice Member Gold Member

Whenever I'm doing a booth, I make sure I have plenty of drawing slips, host packets, order forms (just in case), the booth coupon with recipe, plus an Alphabetical Product List for quick reference and Replacement Parts Order Forms. I also have recruiting info ready to hand out as well.

Good luck!

Jul 9, 2009
  3. Sarah K.

Sarah K. Novice Member Silver Member

Thank you so much, I am putting the finishing touches on my stuff as I type getting everything together, while the kids nap. LOL

Jul 10, 2009
  4. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

what is a 'party in a bag'?

Jul 11, 2009
Have something to add?