• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tomorrow Night's First Show: Tips for a Successful Host Call

In summary, the conversation is about a first show that is happening tomorrow night and the speaker is looking for advice on how to handle the call to the host. They want to be professional and upbeat and ask if there are any recommended formats for host coaching. The speaker also mentions that they are nervous, excited, and a little afraid of messing up. They mention that they usually ask for the final head count, remind the host of the setup time, and discuss the demo and table placement. The speaker also reminds the host to make any last-minute calls or give them the numbers to call. They express their excitement for the show and encourage the host to ask any questions if needed. Some additional tips mentioned are to get the host excited about the show and
bejams
Tommorow night is my first show and I need to call my host and see how everything is going. I am not sure what to say to her, if she is discouraged about people backing out. I am good friends with this girl but I still want to be professional and upbeat on this call. Are there any formats that might help me. I am nervous, excited and a little afraid that I will mess up.

Whenever I make the call to the host the night before the show I usually ask what the final head count for her show is. I remind her of what time I'll be there to set up. I tell her to think of where she wants me to do the demo and what table to use. I always mention that if there is any calls she can make to people she invited to do that if possible or give me the # and I will do it. I tell her I'm excited about the show, that it will be alot of fun, and I can't wait. I mention if she has any questions don't hesitate to call.

Good Luck!!You'll want to get her excited about the show. SHe still has time to send extra emails and make a few extra phone calls.

I follow a simple 3 phone call system to host coach. Ask your director how she recommends host coaching.

The show is tomorrow, so you'll want to cover these things:

1. Thank her for working so hard to get the invites out & hosting your first show!

2. Let her know that you are excited & have worked hard for her. There are a few things that she can help you to have the best show for both of you. Have the ingredients ready (I'm assuming you know what recipe you're doing), collect outside orders before the show from everyone who she has invited but can't attend, invite everyone she knows. If she hasn't had a chance, ask her what her wish list items are & what she wants to get for FREE! Go over the host programme, and the format of the show, what time you'll arrive.

3. Thank her again & have fun, keep it simple & HAVE FUN!!!

Good Luck! Let us know how it goes

Esther

Forgot- I also ask for directions to her house if I'm unsure how to get there. I'm sure you know how to get to your hosts house since you're good friends with her though.

Good Luck it sounds like they have you covered. I also ask if there is anything they would like you to bring that they are interested in. I use the Host form on the web sit with the three call rule and the questions are right there. Have FUN. It's your busy and there not going to firer you!. Let us know how you do. :)

1. What products will be featured at the show tomorrow night?

At tomorrow night's show, we will be featuring our top-selling products such as our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Cut-N-Seal. We will also have some new and exclusive products available for purchase.

2. Can I bring a friend to the show with me?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends and family to our Pampered Chef shows. The more, the merrier!

3. Is there a cost to attend the show tomorrow night?

No, there is no cost to attend our Pampered Chef shows. They are free to attend and there is no obligation to make a purchase.

4. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the show?

Yes, we will have live cooking demonstrations showcasing our products and how to use them. You will also have the opportunity to sample some delicious recipes made with our products.

5. Can I place an order at the show tomorrow night?

Absolutely! You can place an order at the show and it will be shipped directly to your home. We also accept multiple forms of payment including credit/debit cards and cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
Replies