• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Party Pick Woes: Has Anyone Else Experienced This?

In summary, a past host cannot order items as a guest and the "future party pick" generated by the email used for the original show order does not count towards the show total.
cochef
Gold Member
I just found out on Saturday, after many hours Friday night of trying to figure things out and not succeeding, that a Host who has booked a future show cannot be entered as a "guest" and order the "future party pick" or anything else for that matter, as a guest order - like we could do in P3. I had a Past Host who did a catalog show for HWC items and finally HO told me that it all had to be entered on her current Host order. That meant that her "future party pick" did not count towards the sales total, which totally messed up things in our figuring out her FPV. HO said it would count after all the other "perks" were awarded, but it didn't happen. Has anyone else experienced that scenario and worked around it?

The only way to work around that would be to use a different email address.

raebates said:
The only way to work around that would be to use a different email address.
I tried that but then it wouldn't let me enter her Past Host number in the guest order screen in order to be able to order the product. She also wanted a pink cutting bd and mix n chop for 10% off. HO said the "future party pick" is generated by the email that was used for her original show order and because I used it on her Host page, I got an error saying it was already used. There was a place in her host order screen to choose the "future party pick" - go figure!!! But that 1/2 price total did not add to her show total, as it would with another guest that was a past host. VERY FRUSTRATING and CONFUSING!

I forgot about that. Yes, it's terribly frustrating. How about this? Pull up the host in My Contacts. Change her email to [email protected]. Save it. Now add her as a guest. I think that would work. Just be sure to change her back after submitting the show.I think this is something we need to contact the HO about.

I completely understand your frustration with the situation you encountered with your past Host and her future party pick order. It can be challenging when we come across new rules or processes that differ from what we are used to. However, as a consultant, it is our job to stay updated and informed about any changes or updates to our policies.In this case, it is important to remember that our Hosts are the main focus of our business and we want to make sure they have the best experience possible. While it may seem inconvenient to enter their future party pick on their current Host order, it ensures that they receive all the appropriate perks and rewards for hosting a successful party. Plus, it helps us accurately track their FPV and ensure they receive credit for it.In terms of working around this scenario, my suggestion would be to communicate with your Hosts and make sure they understand the process for future party picks. You can also offer to help them enter their order or guide them through the process if they are unsure. It's important to remember that our Hosts are our biggest supporters and we want to make sure they are happy and satisfied with their party experience.I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. As always, let's continue to support and uplift each other in our businesses.Best,

1. What are "Future Party Pick Woes"?

"Future Party Pick Woes" refers to the frustration or disappointment one may experience when trying to plan or choose a future party or event.

2. How common is it to experience "Future Party Pick Woes"?

Many people experience "Future Party Pick Woes" at some point in their lives, as planning events and making decisions can be stressful and overwhelming.

3. What are some examples of "Future Party Pick Woes"?

Examples of "Future Party Pick Woes" may include struggling to find a suitable date for the party, difficulty deciding on a theme or venue, or dealing with last-minute changes or cancellations.

4. How can I prevent or overcome "Future Party Pick Woes"?

To prevent or overcome "Future Party Pick Woes," it can be helpful to plan ahead, involve others in the decision-making process, and be flexible and open to changes.

5. Has anyone else experienced "Future Party Pick Woes"?

Yes, many people have experienced "Future Party Pick Woes" at some point. It can be a common and relatable struggle when planning events or making important decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skynsea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skynsea
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefjeanine