• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I submit an agreement for a prior consultant online?

In summary, someone who was a prior consultant was having trouble submitting their agreement online. They were told that the agreement could not be submitted online and they needed to call the Home Office. After speaking to a customer service agent, it was discovered that the consultant wasn't in good standing and the agreement couldn't be submitted online.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I am trying to submit an agreement for someone who was a prior consultant. Every time I try, it says that the agreement can't be submitted online and I need to call the Home Office. (I would but it is Sunday and they are closed.) Has anyone ever had this happen and if so what caused it? It is driving me crazy!

I'm curious, too. Maybe she wasn't in good standing? Or maybe it's just a tech problem on their end right now. I've had 3 former consultants re-sign this Spring with no problem.

I have only seen this when a consultant wasn't in good standing with the company for one reason or another.

I was guessing that it could possibly be the problem, but I know this consultant and I worked closely with her and I don't remember her not being in good standing. She is a close family friend. I have also signed other prior consultants, one who never even qualified, with no issue! Guess I will have to call tomorrow morning and see what they say. I am hoping it is just some type of technical glitch!

My guess is also that there were some issues last time.

Just wanted to update.. you were right- she wasn't in good standing. After she became inactive there was a return done and her commission had to be adjusted. When they tried to debit her checking account for the difference the account was closed and it was charged back. All of that for $6.24. She had no idea and immediately paid the money and was able to get her agreement in yesterday. Thank you for your help!

Thanks for the follow-up info. That's very interesting. Glad it all worked out and she wasn't a "bad apple" esp. since she's a family friend. It could have been very awkward!!

Glad it all worked out! :D

heather223 said:
...All of that for $6.24. She had no idea ...

That's bizarre they didn't do anything except try to debit her closed account. I would think a letter or email would be in order if the debit didn't go through.
It does seem awkward.
Glad it got worked out and it was only $6 and change!

In PC's defense, they may have told her. At the time the debit occurred, her husband passed away and she wasn't focused on what was going on. I am going to assume PC did send some letter. I am just glad she took care of it right away. From what she told me, PC was very nice and understanding when she called. :)

...she wasn't focused on what was going on. I am going to assume PC did send some letter.
Ah, good to know. Sorry to hear her husband died. Completely understand....and it didn't seem like something PC would do - just try the debit and blacklist her without further communication. Thanks for explaining.

What is an "Issue Submitting Agreement"?

An "Issue Submitting Agreement" is a legal document that outlines the terms and conditions for submitting issues or complaints to a company or organization. It typically includes information about the submission process, acceptable forms of communication, and any limitations or restrictions.

Why do I need to sign an "Issue Submitting Agreement"?

By signing an "Issue Submitting Agreement", you are agreeing to follow the guidelines and procedures set forth by the company or organization when submitting issues or complaints. This helps ensure that all submissions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.

What should I do if I have questions about the "Issue Submitting Agreement"?

If you have any questions or concerns about the "Issue Submitting Agreement", it is important to reach out to the company or organization for clarification. They will be able to provide you with any necessary information and address any concerns you may have.

Can I submit an issue or complaint without signing an "Issue Submitting Agreement"?

In most cases, companies and organizations require individuals to sign an "Issue Submitting Agreement" before submitting any issues or complaints. This ensures that all submissions are handled appropriately and within the company's guidelines.

Is an "Issue Submitting Agreement" legally binding?

Yes, an "Issue Submitting Agreement" is a legally binding document. By signing it, you are agreeing to follow the terms and conditions set forth by the company or organization. It is important to carefully read and understand the agreement before signing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jewel
  • ChefBeckyD