• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Isp Stainless 3Tiered Stand

In summary, the Isp Stainless 3Tiered Stand is a versatile and durable product that measures 13.5 inches in diameter and 22.5 inches in height. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The stand can be used for both hot and cold food items and each tier can hold up to 5 pounds, with a total weight capacity of 15 pounds. It is also suitable for outdoor events due to its sturdy and rust-resistant stainless steel material.
higoobs
Gold Member
Please pm if u have to sell.

higoobs said:
Please pm if u have to sell.

Are you still interested I may have one but let me know if still needed

1. What are the dimensions of the Isp Stainless 3Tiered Stand?

The Isp Stainless 3Tiered Stand measures 13.5 inches in diameter and 22.5 inches in height when fully assembled.

2. Is the stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Isp Stainless 3Tiered Stand is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to ensure the longevity of the product.

3. Can I use this stand for hot or cold food?

Yes, the Isp Stainless 3Tiered Stand is made of high-quality stainless steel and is suitable for both hot and cold food items.

4. How much weight can each tier hold?

Each tier of the Isp Stainless 3Tiered Stand can hold up to 5 pounds of food, for a total weight capacity of 15 pounds.

5. Can I use this stand for outdoor events?

Yes, the Isp Stainless 3Tiered Stand is perfect for outdoor events as it is sturdy and durable, and the stainless steel material is resistant to rust and corrosion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefa
  • ChefJen2012
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kgrissom
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies