• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirts

In summary, Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirts are high-quality, moisture-wicking shirts designed for comfort and durability in the kitchen. They are available in a variety of sizes and can be customized with embroidery. To care for the shirt, it is recommended to wash in cold water and avoid bleach or fabric softener. The versatile design also allows for wearing outside of the kitchen.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I need XS or S PC shirts. Let me know what you have & prices to 15320.

Bumping.....:D

i know you said you are looking for small shirts but i do have a medium shirt that shrunk so it might be able to be a small now. i wear mediums and it is too snug on me. it is a light purple/lavendar color with the logo on the front i bought it from Merrill this past summer and have only wore it once and washed it once (now too small).

I tried to paste photos here - it didn't work & the insert image button asks for a webpage! I tried some other approaches too. If you know how to get photos into these reply posts, let me know!
I have two Youth XL size t-shirts that fit me well when I was XSM to Small (& fit tight when I became closer to a medium) one gray, one light blue, logos are silk-screen type. $8 each - both hardly ever worn, perfect condition.
I could email photos to you. [email protected]

1. What are Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirts?

Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirts are high-quality, lightweight shirts designed for comfort and durability. They are made with a special moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and dry while you work in the kitchen.

2. Are Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirts only available in small sizes?

No, Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirts are available in a variety of sizes to fit all body types. They are available in XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL, so you can find the perfect fit for you.

3. Can I customize my Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirt with my name or logo?

Yes, you can customize your Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirt with your name or logo. We offer embroidery services to add a personal touch to your shirt. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

4. How do I care for my Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirt?

To keep your Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirt in top condition, we recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener, as these can damage the fabric and affect the moisture-wicking properties.

5. Can I wear my Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirt outside of the kitchen?

Yes, you can wear your Iso Xs or S Pampered Chef Shirt outside of the kitchen. The versatile design and comfortable fit make it suitable for everyday wear. Plus, it's a great way to show your love for Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lori Norris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VeronicasEssentials
  • pc ri lisa