• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Quality ISO XL Logo T-Shirt at Affordable Prices | Buy Used from Sellers

In summary, these shirts are in good condition, have minor flaws (one has a small hole, another has a discoloration), and would be ideal for someone who wants a logo shirt but doesn't want to have to buy a new one. The cost for shipping is $15 for both, and PayPal is the only accepted payment.
LeanneB.
Does anyone have one in good condition that they would like to sell? I want to get some logo wear, but would prefer not to have to buy new from Merrill. I know... I'm cheap. Please let me know.

I have two that have minor flaws in them - one is red with a teeny hole and one is black with a slight discoloration in a 1 inch by 1 inch spot. The discoloration was due to something being spilled on them in transit by the post office - washing has made it a little better and I have not dried it so the stain should not be set in. If you're crafty enough to be able to fix them and make them usable then they're yours! I'd only charge you for shipping for both because of the flaws.

I think I still have a couple of embroidered polo shirts... I will check when I get home and let you know.

PampChefJoy said:
I think I still have a couple of embroidered polo shirts... I will check when I get home and let you know.

If Leanne is not interested in these, I would be interested in purchasing them.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
I have two that have minor flaws in them - one is red with a teeny hole and one is black with a slight discoloration in a 1 inch by 1 inch spot. The discoloration was due to something being spilled on them in transit by the post office - washing has made it a little better and I have not dried it so the stain should not be set in. If you're crafty enough to be able to fix them and make them usable then they're yours! I'd only charge you for shipping for both because of the flaws.

I would be interested in the both if they are still available. Could you tell me what the cost of shipping would be when you have a chance? Thank you!

Logo shirts would be great, interested here also!!
thanks!

I would definately be interested. Please let me know how you would like me to pay and whatever the cost for cheap shipping would be to 45809. Thanks so much!

I assume priority mail will be the best bet. It looks like it is still $4.95 based on the post office website. I'll PM you my email address if you would like to pay via paypal.

Okay, I have a navy blue polo shirt with embroidered logo in khaki thread. It's an Izod brand shirt. I got it from VIP several years ago. The size is XL and it's pretty true to size.
$15 including shipping, paypal only please. Please email me if interested.

I have two short sleeved, soft denim button front shirts, both in size L. One has the Pampered Chef logo on the left chest in white embroidery. The other has a whisk, rolling pin, bamboo spoon & spatula embroidered to look like they're coming out of the pocket and the words "Pamper Yourself...Cook with the Best" in red stitching. I also have a red t-shirt from the Pampered Chef Munich trip in size XL that says "MUNICH on the front and "The Pampered Chef" in big black logo lettering beneath it.
Email me at [email protected] if interested as I don't check CS daily.

1. What is the quality of the ISO XL logo t-shirt?

The ISO XL logo t-shirt is made with high-quality materials and meets all ISO standards for clothing. It is designed to be durable and long-lasting, making it a great investment for your wardrobe.

2. How affordable is the ISO XL logo t-shirt?

We understand the importance of affordability, which is why our used ISO XL logo t-shirts are sold at a discounted price. You can get a high-quality t-shirt at a fraction of the cost of a new one.

3. How can I ensure the quality of the used ISO XL logo t-shirt?

All our used ISO XL logo t-shirts are carefully inspected and graded for quality before being sold. We also have a return policy in case you receive a shirt that does not meet your expectations.

4. Can I choose the color of the ISO XL logo t-shirt?

Unfortunately, as the t-shirts are sold by individual sellers, we cannot guarantee the availability of specific colors. However, we do have a wide selection of colors to choose from, so you are likely to find one that suits your preferences.

5. Is it safe to buy a used ISO XL logo t-shirt from a seller?

Yes, we ensure the safety and security of all transactions made on our platform. Our sellers are also verified and have a good track record, so you can trust that you are buying from a reliable source.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ParishKitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ParishKitchen
  • pamperedchef88