1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO: XL logo T-shirt

1. LeanneB.

LeanneB. Member

Does anyone have one in good condition that they would like to sell? I want to get some logo wear, but would prefer not to have to buy new from Merrill. I know... I'm cheap. Please let me know.

May 10, 2009
  2. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

I have two that have minor flaws in them - one is red with a teeny hole and one is black with a slight discoloration in a 1 inch by 1 inch spot. The discoloration was due to something being spilled on them in transit by the post office - washing has made it a little better and I have not dried it so the stain should not be set in. If you're crafty enough to be able to fix them and make them usable then they're yours! I'd only charge you for shipping for both because of the flaws.

May 11, 2009
  3. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I think I still have a couple of embroidered polo shirts... I will check when I get home and let you know.

May 11, 2009
  4. jigsmom

jigsmom Member

If Leanne is not interested in these, I would be interested in purchasing them.

May 11, 2009
  5. TiffanyBarton

TiffanyBarton Member

I would be interested in the both if they are still available. Could you tell me what the cost of shipping would be when you have a chance? Thank you!

May 11, 2009
  6. niktim3

niktim3 Member

Logo shirts would be great, interested here also!!
    thanks!

May 11, 2009
  7. LeanneB.

LeanneB. Member

I would definately be interested. Please let me know how you would like me to pay and whatever the cost for cheap shipping would be to 45809. Thanks so much!

May 11, 2009
  8. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

I assume priority mail will be the best bet. It looks like it is still $4.95 based on the post office website. I'll PM you my email address if you would like to pay via paypal.

May 12, 2009
  9. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Okay, I have a navy blue polo shirt with embroidered logo in khaki thread. It's an Izod brand shirt. I got it from VIP several years ago. The size is XL and it's pretty true to size.
    $15 including shipping, paypal only please. Please email me if interested.

May 23, 2009
  10. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I have two short sleeved, soft denim button front shirts, both in size L. One has the Pampered Chef logo on the left chest in white embroidery. The other has a whisk, rolling pin, bamboo spoon & spatula embroidered to look like they're coming out of the pocket and the words "Pamper Yourself...Cook with the Best" in red stitching. I also have a red t-shirt from the Pampered Chef Munich trip in size XL that says "MUNICH on the front and "The Pampered Chef" in big black logo lettering beneath it.
    Email me at dannyzmom@aol.com if interested as I don't check CS daily.

May 23, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted