• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Woven Tray Care & Instructions

In summary, an Iso Woven Tray is a versatile kitchen tool made of a woven material with a non-stick coating. It can be used to bake, roast, and broil various food items. To clean it, hand wash with warm, soapy water or use a mild abrasive cleaner for tougher stains. It is also dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longer product life. After cleaning, store it flat or hang it to avoid warping. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F but not under the broiler or on the stovetop.
csnteacher
If anyone has the care & instructions for the Woven collection, could you please email me a copy. I recently obtained a lovely pizza woven tray & would like to know the do's & don'ts. Appreciate it very much!! [email protected]. THANKS!!

Here you go!

Attachments

• 2145 Woven Round Tray.pdf
    148.5 KB · Views: 539
Thank you so much!!

What is an Iso Woven Tray and what is it used for?

An Iso Woven Tray is a versatile kitchen tool that is made of a woven material and has a non-stick coating. It can be used to bake, roast, and broil a variety of food items, such as vegetables, meats, and fish.

How do I clean an Iso Woven Tray?

To clean your Iso Woven Tray, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a mild abrasive cleaner. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick coating.

Can I put my Iso Woven Tray in the dishwasher?

Yes, Iso Woven Trays are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them for longer product life.

How do I store my Iso Woven Tray?

After cleaning and drying your Iso Woven Tray, it is best to store it flat or hang it to avoid any warping. You can also stack them with other bakeware, but make sure to place a layer of parchment paper in between to prevent scratching.

Is the Iso Woven Tray safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Woven Tray is oven safe up to 450°F (232°C). It is also safe to use in the microwave, but do not use it under the broiler or on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkate
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
reba515
  • Chef Kearns