• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket for Rectangle Baker

In summary, the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket is designed to fit the Large Rectangle Baker, which measures 12.75" x 9" x 2.5". It is also safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and can be used for serving and transporting a variety of dishes. The basket is dishwasher safe and can be hand washed with warm soapy water. It does not come with a lid, but a matching silicone lid can be purchased separately for easy storage and transport.
scottcooks
Gold Member
New preferred. For a fantastic customer (and my boss!)

I have one, new in it's original practice. Are you going to the Spring Launch in Bellevue. I can bring it with me then. You can email me (I'm not on here often) at jenncolachico at comcast.net (no spaces and the @ sign).

1. What is the size of the Rectangle Baker that fits in the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket?

The Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket is designed to fit the Large Rectangle Baker, which measures 12.75" x 9" x 2.5".

2. Is the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is made of a durable woven material that can withstand high temperatures.

3. Can I use the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket for other dishes besides the Rectangle Baker?

Yes, the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket is versatile and can be used for serving and transporting a variety of dishes, such as casseroles, roasted vegetables, and even bread.

4. How do I clean the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket?

The Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and air dry.

5. Does the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket come with a lid?

No, the Iso Woven Selections Rectangle Basket does not come with a lid. However, you can purchase a matching silicone lid that fits snugly on the Large Rectangle Baker for easy storage and transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • candyfox
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • jbdowd0798